This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Terceira

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Terceira

3360 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe. As the winner of immunity, Martin has chosen to name the tribe "Terceira." ADDITIONALLY, because Martin won the bulletproof vest at the auction, he has the ability to give his necklace to someone else while still remaining immune. He has chosen to give JOE his necklace. Therefore, neither Martin nor Joe can be voted for. Everyone else is fair game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST ON MONDAY (TOMORROW). LIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL TAKE PLACE MONDAY AT 8 PM EST AFTER TC RESULTS.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule. Keep in mind that Martin is no longer on your tribe as he used his mutineer's dice before this challenge.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. If you are expelled at this point in the game, you LOSE your status as a juror.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3360 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
Martin
3360 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
Rich
3360 days 2 hours ago
mman23
If you're going to actually give us questions, I'll take one :P
3360 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I'm saying this POINT and BLANK.
Me and Tim have been targets for hanus reasons, and we have barely done anything this game. Last Tribal Council, I received 3 votes. Nick, and two of his sheep. These "sheep" have no more sheppard and I have a PRETTY good idea who 1 of them is.

You better watch your asses. Im set to take you to the slaughter.
3360 days 1 hour ago
Joeker
Me
3360 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany!!
3359 days 23 hours ago
Timster
i usually know exactly how votes fell in survivor games, but this is a mess. I can't wait to see the finished wikia when the winner is crowned.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
First vote
Andrew.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Second vote
Will J.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Third vote
Jake.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Fourth vote
Jake.
3359 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Fifth vote
Andrew.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!