This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11 - Majority Rules

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11 -..

3343 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys! I unfortunately can't host a live challenge tonight so I'm posting a non-live alternative.

Below is a list of 20 questions. Your job is to pick what you think the majority will choose. If you choose with the majority, you gain TWO points. HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WITH THE MAJORITY, YOU LOSE ONE POINT. Therefore, I am giving people the option to opt out of specific questions in which case they will neither gain nor lose a point for that question. Because of this rule, it is possible to have a negative score. You can opt out of as many questions as you like, but if you do not submit anything at all then you will not be eligible to win immunity by default. You will PM me your answers.

Okay, on to the questions. Note that you can only answer with a person who is still left in the game (including yourself if you believe that the majority will pick you as their answer for that particular question). You are only giving me ONE answer for each question (unless you are opting out of that question). This answer reflects what you think the majority will pick, not your own personal opinion. At the end, I will reveal who was the majority answer for each question but not who answered who. If the majority is split between two people, all the people who answered with either of those people will get a point. If the score ties, then the person who submitted the EARLIEST will win immunity.

1. Who is a lock for the next All-Stars season?
2. Who is the biggest hero?
3. Who is the biggest villain?
4. Who is in control?
5. Who mistakenly believes themselves to be in control?
6. Who doesn't deserve to still be here?
7. Who do you trust with your life?
8. Who is the biggest liar?
9. Who has the most alliances?
10. Who should be voted out next?
11. Who is the smartest player?
12. Who is a complete dumbass?
13. Which player is most likely to kill Obscurity?
14. Who is the kindest?
15. Who is the funniest?
16. Who is the biggest challenge threat?
17. Who would play the best on actual Survivor?
18. Who is the most arrogant?
19. Who cannot possibly win this game?
20. Who will win this game?

IMPORTANT: DO NOT SHARE OR CONSPIRE TO SHARE OR EVEN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK TO ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING REGARDING THIS CHALLENGE. I HAVE EXPELLED SOMEONE FROM MY GAME BEFORE BECAUSE I WAS GIVEN HARD EVIDENCE (NOT JUST A SCREENSHOT) THAT THIS PERSON BROKE THIS RULE AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DO IT AGAIN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TAKING THE RISK OF TRUSTING ANYONE BY ASKING THEM TO CHEAT BECAUSE I ENCOURAGE THEM TO THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS AND REPORT THEM TO ME IF THEY DO ATTEMPT TO DO THIS.

SUBMISSIONS DUE BY 5 PM EST TOMORROW (SUNDAY).
3342 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
I'm still calculating the results. Here is what the majority said:

1.        Who is a lock for the next All-Stars season?
Dana
2. Who is the biggest hero?
Brittany
3. Who is the biggest villain?
Dana
4. Who is in control?
Andrew
5. Who mistakenly believes themselves to be in control?
Josh and Dana
6. Who doesn't deserve to still be here?
Joe
7. Who do you trust with your life?
Rich
8. Who is the biggest liar?
Josh
9. Who has the most alliances?
Andrew
10. Who should be voted out next?
Dana
11. Who is the smartest player?
Andrew, Josh, Brittany
12. Who is a complete dumbass?
Josh
13. Which player is most likely to kill Obscurity?
Dana
14. Who is the kindest?
Brittany
15. Who is the funniest?
Dana
16. Who is the biggest challenge threat?
Andrew
17. Who would play the best on actual Survivor?
Brittany
18. Who is the most arrogant?
Josh
19. Who cannot possibly win this game?
Joe
20. Who will win this game?
Brittany
3342 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
With 22 points, ANDREW WINS IMMUNITY!

If you want to double-check, feel free to calculate your own score based on what you submitted (remember a correct answer is worth 2 points, an incorrect answer is worth -1 points, and an opt-out is worth 0 points). If you feel that I made a mistake in calculating and that you have higher than 22 points, let me know ASAP.
3342 days 16 hours ago
Joeker
Take me to the end

I suck
3342 days 15 hours ago
levonini
LMFAO HOW THE FUCK DID I WIN
3341 days 18 hours ago
mman23
I'm the smartest and a dumbass at the same time, yay!

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!