This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 - Fallen Comrades

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13 -..

3339 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys! Today's challenge will test how well you know those on the jury. I will post a list of 20 quotes directly taken from the confessionals of those have been voted out. To make it fair to all 5 of you, I am ONLY using quotes from those who made the merge. Therefore, the only possible answers are: Jake, Martin, James, Will J., Tim, Dana, and Rich.

I have not edited the quotes except for places where they mentioned someone else's name. I have blanked out those spots by marking it with a "_____"
You are only guessing who said each quote, not what the names in the blanks are.

There is no penalty for guessing wrong so it's in your best interest to provide an answer for all 20 quotes. The person with the most correct wins immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.

IMPORTANT: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COLLABORATE WITH EACH OTHER OR WITH THE JURORS. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT ASKING FOR ANSWERS OR A JUROR IS CAUGHT GIVING AN ANSWER, THERE WILL BE A SEVERE PENALTY.

Submissions due to me by 5 pm EST tomorrow (Thursday).
3339 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
1) "I AINT DOING NONE OF THAT SHIT WHY DIDNT YOU RIG IT FOR ME TO WIN"

2) "Bitch lied to me. Bitches don't lie to me. Well that bitch lied to me. No other bitches will lie to me."

3) "I am Janelle. So excited to make it to the final 5 if things go to plan...But my goal is to be the least threatening as possible, try to make it known that the jury hates me, I might publically curse out jurors I know wont vote me if I have to, and go to the end with the most hated and have a cute speech even though I suck at speechess."

4) "Better not tie again either or im gonna fuck someone up."

5) "I clearly had the most struggle in the game but I survived and made big impact along the way."

6) "The person we were voting to go home did, but not how we thought, with an idol. Now I see a fire and a little devil building in him. I like that. I wonder if the full devil will come out of him. I want the devil. The devil wont win."

7) "This is not how you play survivor but I really don't care. Whenever I see coconut head in my mail I think my goodness and delete it. Don't care what he got to say. It annoys me to see it."

8)  "Icant STAND HIM HES SO FUCKING ANNOYING I SWEAR HE BETTER NOT OUTLAST ME IN THIS GAME"

9) "For a little while I had strayed from the path of survivor and I think for the first time in my tengaged history I got a self vote. This tribal opened my I and I realized I have to get my head back in the game. Since my head is back in the game I have one thing to say. Everyone who voted for me can go to hell."

10) "just give me my jury ticket now please. There's no need to waste anymore time in this game with these liars and thieves."

11) "give me the idol so i can do parvati esque shit"

12) "I've decided fuck ____..I wanna play/win with the people I'm friends with outside of this game and plus I can easily win againist them all plus if they do get Pagonged I have there jury votes"

13) "i have no loyalty to him so i'll be friendly and pretend to be with him until i place the dagger firmly into his back"

14) "But regardless I know i'm an allstar. I told it like it is, i'm not a boring fuck UTR loser, i'm not a shady flip flopper, and i'm not a sheep."

15) "I think he is a white dude that want to be black like Eminem or iggy azalea. He is going to attack me after tribal. I set is ass straight. He will not be attacking no one at  least not me before thinking twice. OOooh baby I am back. I am like a dog that don't bark. Yeah no warning I am just going to bite."

16) once this vote is over its all plain sailing to the end _____ better hope he wins every immunity for here on out because he is living on borrowed time

17) OK I WAS ON SPRING BREAK GETTING FUCKED UP CAN U GIVE A DUDE A BREAK ITS NOT LIKE IVE BEEN INACTIVE EVER BEFORE

18) "_____ is the perfect person to bring to the end...he has one of the worst social games I've seen aside from that no one is going to vote for him because of his reputation his has on Tengaged"

19) So rn it's safe to say I have my hands in all the cookie jars but this vote is going to be a complete MESS

20) "____ was like "The vote was too close" and ______ was like "Someone didn't vote with us." So whoever did it is a dumbass because I wouldn't have even brought it up."
3339 days 8 hours ago
levonini
After, can u reveal the names of who said wach quote and also fill in the blanks LOL
3339 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
I probably won't reveal the correct answers until after the game is over, I feel like I'd be giving the remaining players too much information about jury perception.

Also I failed to mention what would happen in the case of a tie. If two or more people tie, I'll send a sudden death tiebreaker round with 3 quotes or something like that.
3338 days 9 hours ago
mman23
Just an FYI. If I'm in the tiebreaker I won't be able to respond until like 10am EST #VacationProbs
3338 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
I'll post results at 7:30 or so since I can't be on until then
3338 days 5 hours ago
mman23
Scored another hour off a family member so hope they come up soon!
3338 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
With 8 points, BRITTANY WINS IMMUNITY!
3338 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
FINALLY OMFG LOL

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!