This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14 - Match the Color

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14 - Match..

3335 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys! Okay, well...this goes against everything I believe in as a host. I hate flash games and I have only done flash game challenges in very rare circumstances. I'm especially bummed that I'm using this for a final challenge but I'm really at my wit's end in terms of figuring out what to do for a non-live challenge.

Here is the game: http://color.method.ac/
You need to provide me with a FULL SCREEN screenshot of your score. The screenshot must also include a window that shows that you are logged in to your Tengaged account.
I picked this game because A) it's a bit more sophisticated than a regular flash game and B) it is VERY easy for me to tell if you've faked your screenshot in any way. Do NOT attempt to give me a fake screenshot, because I will remove you from the game. You do not want to be removed from the game when you're so close to making it to the end.

If the score ties, I will use the sum of your individual section scores to break the tie. If that is tied as well, then earliest submission will win immunity.

Screenshots are due by Monday at 3:00 pm EST. This is a strict deadline. The votes will probably be due by Tuesday at 4 pm EST.
3335 days 10 hours ago
levonini
ugh this is so difficut :( the brightness on my laptop is fucked up lol
3334 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Andrew wins immunity!
3334 days 14 hours ago
levonini
OMFG YEAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCK YEAHHHHH JESUS IS WITH ME
3334 days 14 hours ago
levonini
wat were the other scores?

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!