This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1B - Corvo

Topic » Tribal Council #1B - Corvo

3344 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome to Tribal Council, Corvo. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is important, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:30 PM EST ON SATURDAY (TOMORROW). James is immune from the vote and cannot be voted for, as he won the immunity necklace in the auction.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc). Also remember to keep the "tontine" twist i mind. If you need to be reminded who is in your tontine, please mail me.

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE AT 8 PM EST ON SATURDAY (TOMORROW) AFTER TC RESULTS.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3344 days 19 hours ago
Chris1080
Hey can I have a question?
3344 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
ALSO: PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR MAIL TO SEE IF YOU GOT AN ITEM FROM THE AUCTION.

If you did not receive a mail from me, you did not win anything.
3344 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Chris - Are you surprised that most of the tribe didn't resist temptation?
3344 days 19 hours ago
WANJ
me
3344 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Will - Do you think any items from the auction will be played at tonight's tribal?
3344 days 19 hours ago
levonini
me
3344 days 19 hours ago
Chris1080
Chris - Are you surprised that most of the tribe didn't resist temptation?

At this point yes because temptations like that this early in the game in my opinion aren't worth it because we need to keep the tribe strong as possible. Right now it isn't an individual game and advantages like that can only do so much.
3344 days 19 hours ago
mman23
I'll take one!
3344 days 19 hours ago
WANJ
Will - Do you think any items from the auction will be played at tonight's tribal?

No. It would be stupid to use an item this early because it would almost be a waist of an item. If you want to go ahead. I really don't care.
3344 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Andrew - Are you thinking about your tontine when you decide who to vote for tonight?

Josh - Do you think the fact that Corvo had more people resist temptation means that Corvo is a more unified tribe?
3344 days 19 hours ago
levonini
Since tontines are such a big part of the game, its always something that you keep in the back of your mind
3344 days 19 hours ago
mman23
Josh - Do you think the fact that Corvo had more people resist temptation means that Corvo is a more unified tribe?

I'd like to think so, it definitely shows we have more trustworthy people. I didn't bid on anything so hopefully my tribe considers that when they vote tonight.
3344 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question, pleasee :)
3344 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
question plz
3344 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
question pleasee

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!