This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[5] Living Room

Topic » [5] Living Room

2891 days 8 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
        The living room has a giant statue of a honeycomb hanging from the ceiling right in the center. The structure emits light from all directions, acting as a makeshift chandelier. The couches and sofas have been replaced with twin-sized mattresses on the ground, and are purple in color. A long hexagonal table rests in the center of the living room, and under it a purple- and black-striped carpet. The nominee chairs are replaced with golden pod-shaped structures that are sturdy and hard. Various insects such as dragonflies and butterflies that are crystallized in amber adorn the walls of the living room.
-+-+-+-
2891 days 8 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Okay... there's something up. The house normally isn't THIS shitty.

The hell is up with this shit?
2891 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
JUMPS ON THE MATTRESS
2891 days 8 hours ago
Falconbait26
Bb6? (Is that the season where the house had hella mystery rooms and ish)
2891 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Yes (btw it's on the marathon on CBS All Access today)
2891 days 8 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-

And that concludes this season's cast reveal!

Tune in for the official premiere TOMORROW, 5/30/16, @ 7:30 PM EST.

What's in store for you in the premiere? The first Head of Household competition as well as any other important information that needs to be revealed! Sit tight houseguests, your questions will be answered soon! Or will they?

If any time changes are necessary, or if you believe you won't be able to make it, please mail me beforehand!

-+-+-+-
2891 days 8 hours ago
Falconbait26
Night Julie
2891 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Night Jewel/Arisa
2891 days 8 hours ago
LongedShorted
Goodnight Eve and Dino!
2891 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
LET'S DO THE CLICHE INTRODUCTION THING

I'll start.

I'm Dino, I'm 19, from Boston, and I just broke up with my boyfriend so I needed something to get that off my mind. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL.
2891 days 8 hours ago
Falconbait26
Lol. *takes a wine glass*
HEYYY I'm eve. I'm a recent (high school) graduate and I need financial support for college and I also came to have a good time so let's have a turnt game lol *mini twerk*
2891 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
YASS QUEEN TWERK TO POP THAT
2891 days 8 hours ago
Falconbait26
(Forgot to mention I'm 17 and I'm from Florida :P)
But yassss
2891 days 7 hours ago
Lana1990
Hey y'all, names Lana. I'm a Visual Manager from the LBC *throws up the west side*, I'm single and ready to mingle <3
2891 days 2 hours ago
Snake
hey guys sorry i wasn't here tonight. it was actually my birthday lol.
i just turned 20 and i'm a student!!
2890 days 21 hours ago
Lana1990
Well happy birthday snake

open group

Blake's Big Brother 5 - Day 51

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!