This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[5] Living Room

Topic » [5] Living Room

2906 days 13 hours ago
BernieBudd
High
2906 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Bernie no drugs in the honeycomb house
2906 days 13 hours ago
BernieBudd
*smokes the rest of the joint*
2906 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
          Houseguests, welcome to the Big Brother house! As you know, the motto of this game is … Expect the Unexpected.
-+-+-+-
2906 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
O_O
2906 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
What's new buenos Aires
2906 days 13 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Get ready. 12 returning houseguests are coming back.

CALLING. IT. NOW.
2906 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
          So, I’m sure you have all seen the theme of the house. In regards to that, I will now announce the first twist of the game.
-+-+-+-
2906 days 13 hours ago
Lana1990
oh no I'm so nervous
2906 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
As we all know, the Head of Household has the important decision of nominating two houseguests up for eviction. However, this season, the Head of Household will also have the task of designating TWO houseguests to be the official Bee Workers. Bee Workers will have to gather enough honey to feed the whole colony of houseguests! Otherwise, they will face severe consequences.

In order to collect honey, these two houseguests will have only 24 hours to post a total of 800 times in a thread that will be posted as soon as the HoH makes a decision. The HoH will HAVE to make a decision RIGHT AFTER they win the Head of Household competition.

If they fail to reach 800 posts after 24 hours, these two houseguests will NOT be allowed to compete in next week’s Head of Household competition. However, if they DO reach 800 posts after 24 hours, the house will get a small upgrade, improving everyone’s life inside.
-+-+-+-
2906 days 13 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Of course...
2906 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O
2906 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Nice twist can the bee workers be nominated tho
2906 days 13 hours ago
Lana1990
oh dang that's insane!!
2906 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
However, bee workers also will get to live a life of relative ease in the house.

They may NOT be nominated for eviction that week.

That concludes the first twist of the season. How long will it last for? Who knows. But what I can tell you is that we are far from finished.
-+-+-+-

open group

Blake's Big Brother 5 - Day 51

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!