This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Goplans)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Goplans)

3389 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Well Goplans, here we are. After a hard fought battle and some harsh words at the challenge, we find ourselves here. Welcome to your last tribal council as a tribe. Now let's get to it. Tonight will be the last tribal pre-merge. Anything can happen. Good luck!

Matt - How do you decide who to vote for at the final tribal council before the merge?

Rob - Do you think this tribe will remain unified at the merge, or divided? What about the other tribe?

Cedric - So there is some tension between you and Bubba from the other tribe. Care to explain? And do you think it'll hurt you tonight?

Chris S. - Some harsh comments at the challenge tonight. Who do you think will end up going home tonight? And is it a question of loyalty vs challenge threat?

Jordan - Missed today's challenge. Do you think that'll help or hurt you more?

Edgar - Tonight's challenge, it seems a lot went down. Do you think tonight's vote will be affected by what happened at the challenge?

Votes are due no later than tomorrow (SUNDAY), at 11:00PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3389 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - So there is some tension between you and Bubba from the other tribe. Care to explain? And do you think it'll hurt you tonight?

Ugh I can't stand this bitch! I literally need to lay down when I see him just uh no. He is a liar when he doesn't need to. He will try to befriend you and apparently he's being fake when he does it, and just all around a real party killer. My one wish is to see him voted out before me, apparently he is running things over on Pomeranian but we're about to merge so I hope everyone sees I only have one target in this game. *takes a deep breath*
3389 days 15 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris S. - Definitely harsh comments directed at Cedric from Bubba or Duffy whoever but that's they're own beef I'm sure it will get resolved soon. And if you ask me honestly, that round where sim who the fuck ever scored 20 thousand points for his team shouldn't have counted. Their team is named after a fucking dog, are you kidding me? That shit's a joke. If you couldn't tell, I'm fucking pissed. Who's gonna go home tonight? My best bet is someone who didn't participate in this challenge and loyalty is over everything in this game.
3389 days 15 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Judging by last tribal, maybe not.

But I think we're all on the same page at this point. I hope we can have a united vote tonight to show we are solid coming into the merge.

The other tribe, they seem fairly united themselves so I think it'll probably come down to which tribe has a stronger bond.
3389 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
Matt - How do you decide who to vote for at the final tribal council before the merge?

No..
3389 days 15 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan - Missed today's challenge. Do you think that'll help or hurt you more?

Well I've slept well for the first time in days, so help in that regard. Otherwise, I have no idea.
3389 days 13 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Ugh I can't stand this bitch! I literally need to lay down when I see him just uh no. He is a liar when he doesn't need to. He will try to befriend you and apparently he's being fake when he does it, and just all around a real party killer. My one wish is to see him voted out before me, apparently he is running things over on Pomeranian but we're about to merge so I hope everyone sees I only have one target in this game. *takes a deep breath*

--

LMFAO I AINT RUNNIN SHIT!!! Your dumb ass can try all you want to throw me under the bus, but it doesn't change the fact that you ARE A HUGE THREAT! If Goplans doesn't see that than they clearly aren't playing the game!!
3389 days 13 hours ago
mrcool
No one is talking to me...I am out
3389 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
I'm a threat oh looooord I play from my tablet most of the time so speed comps are a no go, I'm not popular so spam challenges our out. I might can win a luck challenge but I'm not better than anyone else at those OBVIOUSLY. But I'm a threat ooh

Yeah no one told me shit last tribal council so I'm some massive social threat I guess. None of the Pomeranians like me and its no secret yeah BIG THREAT

I don't like when I say the only strategic thing I've done was realize you will win this game if I go before you because you will literally sell baby Jesus to Satan if you had to.

But like he said, BIGGGG THREATTTT. Let's listen to him because HE ALWAYS TELLS THE "TRUTH".
But, you know what I'll let everyone decide for themselves, I've said all i could say. :)
3388 days 22 hours ago
blueu22
has robulus competed in any challenges yet
3388 days 18 hours ago
chibideidara
Edgar - Tonight's challenge, it seems a lot went down. Do you think tonight's vote will be affected by what happened at the challenge?

I hope not, I was the one that basically lost us the challenge LOL
3388 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Reading The Votes
3388 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
me when i come to check if the votes were read and you're reading them. gl this tribe
3388 days 13 hours ago
chibideidara
hi
3388 days 12 hours ago
LongedShorted
-watches from my tv-
3388 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
*Returns with the urn*

The person with the most votes will leave the tribal area immediately. I'll read the votes..

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!