This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #4

Topic » Individual Immunity #4

3376 days ago
Cole91
Survivor Medley

Each castaway will start out with two ropes. Once the challenge begins, we will have a set of rounds throughout the challenge. Each round, castaways will compete in 1 out of the 4 challenges below:

- Trivia: I will ask you a question about either my series or CBS Survivor Series. First to post the answer correctly in the forum wins the round.

- Hot Potato: When I say GO! castaways will continue to pass the potato around until I say stop. Whoever is holding the potato is out. This process repeats itself until only one remains. Last man or woman standing wins this round.

- Karma Finder: I'll post a number. You'll have two minutes to PM a link of a user who's closest to that number in karma. If there is a tie, whoever sent it first wins the round. Person closest will win the round.

- PYN: Get someone who's not from this season to post your username/name in this forum. First person to do so wins this round.

The winner of each round gets to cut a two DIFFERENT ropes. After a while we will drop down to one rope per winner. Last person standing with ropes wins immunity.

Any Questions?

CHALLENGE WILL START AT 7PM EST!!!
3375 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN
3375 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
CHECKS IN
3375 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
(We'll Start At 7:05pm est)
3375 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Heah
3375 days 19 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
present
3375 days 19 hours ago
chibideidara
hi
3375 days 19 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Sup yo
3375 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
Here:

- Lukas
- Sim
- Edgar
- Chris S.
3375 days 19 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
its 7:05
3375 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN CLOSED
3375 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
I have another challenge atm -_-
3375 days 19 hours ago
teamjacz
Cole91

CHECK IN

teamjacz

CHECKS IN

^^^^^^^
3375 days 19 hours ago
Duffybutt11
here
3375 days 19 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Oh shit, I'm not gonna be active guys. I got to go. Good luck :)
3375 days 19 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
do you have a wiki to your series cole?

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!