This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 5

Topic » BB4 - Week 5

3935 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3935 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
NOMINATIONS
3935 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From SpaceCadet

Wait wait wait. Hold up! Something went wrong in my plan :( My ex clique mate nommed me? This is the last thing i expected. Even worse he tells me im a pawn when im the biggest threat in the house. I need to go Janelle mode this week and win that pov.
3934 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

I'm frustrated with Steven. I'm glad he nominated Laquandria. Even though she's my ally, she's a huge threat. But I'm upset that he nominated Nytrell, the tiniest threat in the whole game. If the POV is used tonight, I want Steven to nominate Brayden. To me, Brayden is the biggest threat in the house, and I want him gone immediately. But I'm not going to directly nominate him, of course. My cover would be blown if I did. I'll get Steven to nominate him. If I win POV, I'm going to use it on Laquandria, then Steven will evict Brayden, and hopefully we can vote him out. If I didn't use it on Laquandria she wouldn't trust me anymore.
3934 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

So right now, I think I'm still on great spot. I never talked to the HOH and he kept me save because auctally everyone is kinda scared to nomminate me because I'm the queen of the house ;) Hm, I think I don't really need to win the next HOH since I'm really good Socialy and also very GOOD STRATEGIC.. I just need to keep that up and most likely I will make the finals :D Wish me luck ;)
3934 days 11 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

Me When I Won HOH
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9d977ac63d4d8485345d1a85ce2becda/tumblr_mq24kc3SGi1snvbxjo2_500.gif
now I nominated Laqundria and Nytrell.
Nytrell is My Target
But People Are Telling Me To Backdoor Bryaden
3934 days 9 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

Steven is currently gunning for Nytrell. That is literally the dumbest move you could make as HoH. Nytrell is completely alone in this house, weak in competitions, and has poor judgement when it comes to behavior and alliances. Nathan and I are trying to convince him to backdoor Brayden, but the plan doesn't seem to be working too well.
3934 days 9 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

I Just got this from Nathan
"If Someone Uses The VETO Nominate Brayden!!! He's a HUGE threat!!! Nytrell is the tiniest threat in the game, he is ALL ALONE now, and he's bad at comps. I don't know why you would want to waste your HOH on getting someone like Nytrell out, when there are WAY bigger threats out there. Plus, Laquan and Brayden are really close, so it would be good to get one out while we can. If you don't get laquan or Brayden out, they might win HOH and come after us. Nytrell will never win anything!!! And if you're scared that the people you pissed off come after you, dont worry, the fifth clique has got your back ;) "
I Don't know what to do
3934 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
PRE-VETO
3934 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

No One Is Showing I don't wanna win the veto because if i do i have to backdoor brayden
3934 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
POV
3934 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From Nightcore

What the fuck is Steven thinking? He does I know I have an alliance of 4? Well, I'm coming for him.
3934 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

YES! GO STEVEN! Josh S and I managed to convince Steven to nominate Brayden, who is a huge threat after Laquandria. I hope Brayden goes home, cause if he doesn't, he and Laquandria could come after Josh and I.

Knowing Amanda was close friends with Laquandria and Brayden, Josh and I decided to tell her that we're evicting her. She's one of our closest allies and we don't want to lie to her. We told her that Brayden and Laquandria are really close, and Eamon and Steven would be easier to beat in a final three compared to Laquandria and Brayden. I'm not afraid that she won't trust us anymore, we just told her that her friend is being evicted. I'm afraid that she'll leave us and never work with us again :(
3933 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

>1 - Considering the rewards/punishments, would you have wanted to play in this veto competition? Yeah, but I was spending time with relatives. I would've really liked some of those prizes.
>2 - Will the players reveal what they got or keep them a secret? Josh S revealed to me that he wonthe 'block vote' thing. I don't think any of the other players will reveal what they won to me.
>3 - How many points did the top 2 players end up having? Do you believe it was a close race? No, I bet Laquandria was in the lead by a lot. She got all of the punishments. I don't know if I would want to take all those punishments, but I guess you would do anything if you were on the block…
>4 - Who's the pawn and who's the target? Brayden is the target. He is a major threat since he's close with Laquandria who is a big physical threat. Also this may be the only opportunity to get him out. Besides, Nytrell is the smallest threat in the whole entire game of big brother. He has bad social and physical game. And he promised me, Josh, Eamon, and Steven that he'd throw the next HOH comp.
3933 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

1 - Are you happy with your rewards/punishments?
-I'm very happy. I get to make sure Brayden is going home by blocking Laquandria's vote.
2 - Will you reveal them or keep them a secret?
-I've only revealed the fact that I can block a vote to Nathan, my most trusted ally. We orchestrated the backdooring of Brayden and were successful about it.
3 - How many points did the other players end up having?
-Not sure. I haven't talked to anyone else about veto.
4 - Who's the pawn and who's the target?
-Nytrell is definitely the pawn. Hopefully nothing goes wrong and Brayden walks out the door.
3933 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

1 - Are you happy with your rewards/punishments? yes i get to see me alliances Votes because Amanda is Allied with brayden
2 - Will you reveal them or keep them a secret? i might reveal
3 - How many points did the other players end up having? idk but i do know lquandria got the most
4 - Who's the pawn and who's the target? Brayden is The Target i wanted nytrell out so hopefully Lquandria is siting out of the next HOH

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!