This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 5

Topic » BB4 - Week 5

3933 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

>1 - Considering the rewards/punishments, would you have wanted to play in this veto competition? Not really haha.. First I wanted but now I'm happy that I didn't :)
>2 - Will the players reveal what they got or keep them a secret? I don't know, it's totally up to them..
>3 - How many points did the top 2 players end up having? Do you believe it was a close race? I think that it was a close race yeah :S
>4 - Who's the pawn and who's the target? LOL, Smackdownblue dosn't even know that Brayden is in the alliance  and Nytrell ISN'T so Nytrell is going 100% this time :)
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

OMG I'm comming after them!
So I'm in extra minority right now. JoshS and Nathan.. they voted to evict our alliance member Bayden. And I'm like fuck off, brayden is my friend and he is most likely leaving.
It's gonna be me and my gurl SpaceCadet.. IN EXTRA minority.. I'm gonna work my asss of to get this bitches OUT OF HERE! Do they know who are they messing with? I'm gonna kick their ugly, bigg, smelly, ASS! Fuck da BITCHES!
They want to add Eamon into alliance and make a BIG alliance with me and Space on the outs? Hmm baby that's not gonna work, I'm like yes I'm in but I'm gonna go after them and they don't know what's comming to hit them ;) I hope that I win next HOH or Space.. And we can take some controle and get FLOATERS on out side and get the BIG ALLIANCE OUT OF HERE!
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From Nightcore

>1 - Considering the rewards/punishments, would you have wanted to play in this veto competition? No.
>2 - Will the players reveal what they got or keep them a secret? I think LaQuandria will tell us
>3 - How many points did the top 2 players end up having? Do you believe it was a close race? I think it was a close race.
>4 - Who's the pawn and who's the target? Supposedly Nytrell was the target. But Steven wants me out. Little does he know, I have all the votes to stay in.
>5 - How will you survive this eviction? I don't know, I have 3 votes and that's enough to stay unless somebody flips.
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From SpaceCadet

1 - Are you happy with your rewards/punishments? Im fine with my punishments. Nothing that really affects me. When i vote i am honest anyway, i dont really need the hoh even though it would be nice :( and shaving my head, amanda and brayden dressing like noobs were easy points. Worth the veto? definitely.
2 - Will you reveal them or keep them a secret? I will reveal them if someone asks.
3 - How many points did the other players end up having? Not enough to beat me xoxo
4 - Who's the pawn and who's the target? I think his target was me. But since i pulled myself off. It has to be nytrell
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

Me When Nathan Told Me To Backdoor Brayden
http://24.media.tumblr.com/0c4f94cc765d5d9babf5de4b3e7eb070/tumblr_mqdk2fyzFX1snvbxjo1_500.gif
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From eamon

>1 - Considering the rewards/punishments, would you have wanted to play in this veto competition?
I was playing in it, but I couldn't make it. But thank god because I would've been so bad with making those decisions!
>2 - Will the players reveal what they got or keep them a secret?
Brayden says that Steven got the vote to nullify (I don't know if everyone knows that, I wasn't there) and I don't know the rest, I'll have to go back and look.
>3 - How many points did the top 2 players end up having? Do you believe it was a close race?
I couldn't make it I have no idea.
>4 - Who's the pawn and who's the target?
Now this is where it gets interesting. I have idea who is the pawn or the target. Nytrell and Brayden both asked me to vote for them. Nathan begged me to vote out Brayden while Amanda begged me to vote out Nytrell. Josh S. said he voted to evict Brayden. OUR ALLIANCE IS SPLIT! So I've decided to vote to evict Nytrell just so that it's 2-2, and whoever Laquandria votes out with be evicted. I don't want the deciding vote because I feel like I can beat both of them. Then again I don't want to piss people off (the evictee is going to Jury) so I've told Brayden and Amanda that I voted to evict Nytrell and Nathan and Josh S that I voted to evict Brayden telling them not to tell the others! So I'll be safe either way. It's risky but it's my only option. But next week, I'm going to bring The Fifth Clique back together.

Additional DR:
IM SO HAPPY THAT I WON THE POWER OF VETO LAST WEEK! I wasn't 100% sure whether Laquandria saying I was the pawn was true (even though I knew I had the votes) so this felt amazing. Then she put up Nytrell! She did exactly the nominees I wanted! Then finally last veteran that was out to get me (Karter) was evicted! Hooray! Then endurance competition came, I thought I proved myself, and then I threw it to Steven in the end. I felt safe with him and I didn't want to seem a threat and I wanted to compete in the next HOH (which I desperately wanted to win)! I convinced him to put up Laquandria instead of Josh S (to keep our alliance safe, he should thank me). But now I'm going to tell Amanda how Brayden said that he'd backdoor Amanda and take me to the Final 2, and I'll tell Laquandria that too. And I'll tell Josh S how Steven wanted to put him up. (This is all true!) Just stirring the pot.
3933 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From eamon

This last HOH wasn't the only one I threw either. I also threw the POV which Amanda one, just because she was in my alliance and I didn't want to have a bigger target on my back. Also what Karter said about me "needing to break away from Brayden" even though the first time. FIRST TIME Brayden talked to me was this week when he was on the block. He never responded to any of my messages. So he is blind in this game and has no idea what he's saying!
3932 days 22 hours ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3932 days 22 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

So our plan to backdoor Brayden worked, thanks to my blocking of Laquandria's vote, but now I'm worried. Nathan, Eamon, AND Amanda told me they voted to evict Brayden. This means 2 of them lied, and it sickens me to think that Nathan, my closest ally, might have. I'm really worried now because I have no clue where I stand in the house.
3932 days 22 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

So myself and SpaceCadet are on EXTRA minority right now.. But however we are fighters and we never give up. It's only me and her :S We are gonna get them, we HAVE to win next HOH because we need them GONE! I'm still gonna act nice to them but in reallity I wanna punch them in the face because I'm so sick of them.. I just need this HOH and I'm gonna do everything to get it. I hope that this comp. is just made for me LOL ... Can't wait to get revenge because this people don't know with what they are dealing with. I'm gonna take them down :) You don't need Majority, you just need to win, win and win comps and be the underdog!
3932 days 16 hours ago
Lyshan
From Nightcore

>1. Were you expecting to be evicted? Not at all.
>2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? Nate
>3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? LaQuandria, Amanda and Eamon
>4. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? Yes, my regret was trusting Steven
>5. Who do you think is in an alliance? It's Nyrell, Josh, Steven and Nate.
>6. Who do you think is gonna win? If they don't get him out. Nate will win.
3932 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

YES! Brayden was evicted! Josh and I masterminded the whole plan, and convinced Steven to nominate him. I know that Brayden wouldn't have thought twice about evicting me if it was me, him, Amanda, and Laquandria in the final four.

Amanda and Eamon didn't vote Brayden, even though they said they would. I don't know if I'll be able to trust them 100% anymore.

I know Josh and I made a HUGE move, and I hope it doesn't bite us in the butt. Brayden said I made a big move too early, but I think it was in me and Josh's best interests. I just hope that Laquandria DOES NOT win the HOH, I'm 100% sure she'd put Josh and I up for eviction.

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!