This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2

Topic » Week 2

3990 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3990 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

As of right now, I'm putting a plan in motion in order to save the No Drama Alliance. Step 1: Pray that Alexandra wins the veto or Eric wins it. Step 2: Convince Eric to use the veto on Alexandra. Step 3: Convince Simba to put up Matt and step 4 would be to vote him out. With this plan I kill two birds with one stone. Save Alexandra and backdoor Matt outta here
3990 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household? I don't know. I'm pretty sure him and Eric are in an alliance.
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? Me, obviously!
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted? No :o
3990 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household? - I feel safe, I'm gonna stay off the radar for a while
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? - I would have liked orange to win.
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted? - yes, it was my plan
>4. Saboteur task: was it easy? And who is the other Saboteur? - it was too easy :) I still think its eric
3990 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From Eccentro

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household? Disappointed I came so close and lost. But oh well.
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? Obviously i wouldn't have minded being HOH my own self but oh well
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted? hell no, jojo was awesome! Plus I was told the majority voted for Alexandra.
3990 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household? you know simba is intersting choice. because out of everyone i dont know where his real allengiance is.. is he or a free agent or maybe he untrostworthy that i might have to go after him
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? dpimp trumpet. were the crew. well just dpimp and me. and were dragging mrtrumpet and iswappy along
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted?  yeah i was. it was closer than i thought though. but its glad i swampy stay because we need her
3990 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household? I am feeling good considering he told me I was save no matter what :)
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? Yes. Kaitlyn or Ava
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted? No not really. I guess I can't trust some people :(
>4. Saboteur task: was it easy? And who is the other Saboteur? This has been the hardest task in my opinion. I think Matt is the other Saboteur.
3990 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From Omen

>1. How do you feel now that you are the new Head of Household? I was planning on throwing it but I just decided half way through to win it.
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? Yes and no. I might of wanted matt to win cuz he woykd target eric
>3. Who's the target this week? Avatar is the main target but if gets veto then alex will go
>4. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted? I had a slight feeling
3990 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From WitZ

1) good. I haven't talked much game with him yet but I mailed him and asked for hoh entry so yeah idk...
2) Eccentro almost got it :( he is probs my best ally but I wasn't nommed so I feel fine
3) yeah jojo was who I talked to and I thought she would go
3990 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From 1Swampy8

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household?
I'm kinda bummed that I'm nommed again, but I guess it's nbd
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who?
I would've wanted Michael to win HoH
>3. Are you nominated as a pawn or are you the target?
I think that both of the noms are the target becuse he nommed both high level players.
>4. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted?
Yes. If I was evicted, then I would've been blindsided.
3990 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household?
I feel pretty good because he seems like someone who won't put me up and would listen to what I have to say
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who?
I'd rather it have been Sam just because I want The Crew to be in power and begin to take control of the game
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted?
YES. I campaigned to get the votes to send home JoJo. It seem liked he a lot of friends in the house and it would have been a mistake to keep him
3990 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From nothingbutrouble

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household?  Um, I feel safe. I was going to be scared if Joshua won
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? Um, I would rather see Matt or Alexandra as HoH
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted? Um, thinking I was the swing vote for Jojo, Since it was a 6-4 if I vote to evict Alexandra it would have 5-5 so I guess kinda
3990 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household? --- At first I was a little scared, but then I made sure to work with him, and honestly I have been wanting too even before he won HOH.
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? --- Not really, Simba is fine. I would have liked to win! xD
>3. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted? --- I honestly had no clue who was leaving so it was a shock to see Jojo go..
3990 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. How do you feel now that Simba is the new Head of Household?  sad that im nommed :(
>2. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Who? Eric, #Orange , Trumpet any1 who wouldnt nom me tbh
>3. Are you nominated as a pawn or are you the target? idk omen told me pawn, and just to get off to backdoor matt, but honestly idk
>4. Were you expecting JoJo to be evicted?  no
3990 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
POV
3990 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

If my suspicions weren't confirmed already, they are now. Eric and Avatar are aligned. I've had that feeling since the first hoh when Avatar gave Eric HOH. I'm also feeling that I will be named as the replacement. I think Eric talked to Simba.

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!