This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2

Topic » Week 2

3990 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

>1. Did you learn anything from the 2 visitors? Ha, no.
>2. New saboteur messages: did they bring any clues? A few....
>3. Were you expecting Eric to remove Avatar from the block? In a way, yes. In a way, no.
>4. What do you think of Simba's decision to select Josh as the replacement nominee? I like Josh but I didn't go up so it's all good
>5. What's your current strategy in the game? Get Eric out
>6. Who's your personal target in the game? Eric
>7. Next HoH: win it or throw it? Win it
>8. Who do you vote to evict? Alexandra :(
3990 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1. Did you learn anything from the 2 visitors? I learned they hate Matt just as much as I do.
>2. Black Saboteur's messages: did they bring any clues? Maybe... I am still convinced Matt is the saboteur.
>3. Why did you remove Avatar from the block? So Simba could put Matt on the block and because I have a blue team alliance with Ava.
>4. What do you think of Simba's decision to select Josh as the replacement nominee? Bitter sweet. Bitter cause Matt stays in this game. Sweet because when I win HOH next week I will be immune since I will take Matt the black saboteur out of the game ;)
>5. What's your current strategy in the game? Win competitions.
>6. Who's your personal target in the game? Do you really need to ask that? Matt
>7. Next HoH: win it or throw it? Win it.
>8. Who do you vote to evict? I vote to evict Alexandra
3990 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423

>1. Did you learn anything from the 2 visitors? - all they did was fool around with Matt, I didn't really learn anything.
>2. Blue Saboteur's messages: did they bring any clues? - it furthers my suspicion that Erik is the sabotuer
>3. Were you expecting Eric to remove Avatar from the block? - yes, don't think he should have tho, it completely screams "alliance"
>4. What do you think of Simba's decision to select Josh as the replacement nominee? - that was a shock, I don't think josh deserves to be on the block
>5. What's your current strategy in the game? - lay low and not cause any drama
>6. Who's your personal target in the game? - I'd love to see Erik leave!
>7. Next HoH: win it or throw it? - sadly, I have to throw it, hopefully Matt wins so he can do my dirty work
>8. Who do you vote to evict? - Alexandra
3990 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1. Did you learn anything from the 2 visitors? to be honest i wasnt really pay any attention to them. i was mor eintersted in the real game and players. but they were funny
>2. New saboteur messages: did they bring any clues?
>3. Were you expecting Eric to remove Avatar from the block?
>4. What do you think of Simba's decision to select Josh as the replacement nominee?  he made the right descion thier an alliance and he to do it
>5. What's your current strategy in the game? lay low right now but not to low. i already created an alliance and were a tight group. my plan is to go after the people i cant control and let the rest of the house beside the my nodrama alliance and in that alliance the crew destroy its self. i will also probably throw challenge until jury comes. and i will always talk to the hoh in power to make them do what i want
>6. Who's your personal target in the game?  to me its eccento. part  of an alliance and threat
>7. Next HoH: win it or throw it? throw all of them until jury
>8. Who do you vote to evict? not a hard descion. me and orange formed an alliance before this game begins. but its better for my game to betray him. so in that case i vote to evict mr orange(josh)
3989 days 16 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1. Did you learn anything from the 2 visitors? They think I'm a floater because I'm never here for comps. It's not my fault I was busy like all this week
>2. New saboteur messages: did they bring any clues? I think I have a good feeling on who the saboteurs are
>3. Were you expecting Eric to remove Avatar from the block?
No. Eric told me beforehand he was going to save him if he won the POV. I would have rather seen him take of Alexandra but now I know that Avatar needs to go soon
>4. What do you think of Simba's decision to select Josh as the replacement nominee?
Dumb. He had a golden opportunity to backdoor Matt, a big threat in this game and he just blew it big time.
>5. What's your current strategy in the game?
I'm playing how Chilltown did in All-Stars. Lay low the first two weeks and then come out playing and begin to take over the house. So I prove to everyone I'm not the floater they think I am.
>6. Who's your personal target in the game?
Matt. He is beginning to fit in well with the house and if I don't get him out soon, it's too late
>7. Next HoH: win it or throw it?
Win it. People think I'm a weak player in this house and now I maybe at a point where I need to start winning comps.
>8. Who do you vote to evict?
I vote to evict Josh
3989 days 15 hours ago
Lyshan
From WitZ

1) no I believe it to be not a problem for me.
2) um not really but as long as I stay out of the drama and peak later then it's fine.
3) not really but it was a little suspicious
4) I don't care
5) stay low and stay out of the drama
6) no one yet but maybe the 2 prior hoh bc they target Alex
7) if the times bloody were good I would try but bc they are a little too early I will stay low and throw it..
8) josh
3989 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. Did you learn anything from the 2 visitors? Meh, not realy
>2. New saboteur messages: did they bring any clues? kinda, mayB matt or jack but idk
>3. Were you expecting Eric to remove you from the block? yes, well kinda he told me but you can never b 100% sure till they do
>4. What do you think of Simba's decision to select Josh as the replacement nominee? i was like WTF
>5. What's your current strategy in the game? lay low, but be actve get a good allinace
>6. Who's your personal target in the game?  simba
>7. Next HoH: win it or throw it? win,
>8. Who do you vote to evict? ALEX
3989 days 10 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

With this next week fast approaching, I have a lot of thinking to do in terms of moves to make to really take control of this house. Matt and Eric have this ongoing feud with each other and I think it could be good and bad for me. It's good because as long as they fight, I will always have two bigger targets than me and everyone will go after them. It's bad because Eric trusts me 100% and it's easy for me to use him. If Matt sends him home, I lose a lot of control within the house. It's also bad because of Matt due to him being a strong competitor and is beginning to make allies in the game. As of right now, Matt better watch out because I plan on taking him out before he gets me
3989 days 10 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

>1. Did you learn anything from the 2 visitors? --- Not really, I guess I'm funny! :P
>2. New saboteur messages: did they bring any clues? --- No.
>3. Were you expecting Eric to remove Avatar from the block? --- Not at all, and I feel like I am kicked out of the blue alliance.
>4. From being the only person in Simba's HOH room, to becoming the replacement nominee: what happened? --- I don't know, he's a scum bag.
>5. What's your current strategy in the game? --- Just going to stay low and hope my alliances got me.
>6. Who's your personal target in the game? --- Now it's Simba.
>7. What's your strategy to survive the eviction? --- Same as 5.. but when I feel comfortable, that's when I will come out!
>8. Next HoH: win it or throw it? --- Clearly I need to win it!
3989 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3989 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

1. Were you expecting to get evicted by such a close vote (5 to 4)? --- I was expecting to stay and I am so sad that I am not.
2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? --- I think the most dangerous player left would be Eric, towards near eviction I just could not trust him.
3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? --- I was suppose to be aligned with the blue alliance, matt, and omen but omen turned on me, and i still dont understand his reasoning.
4. Who do you want to see become the new HOH? --- I am now rooting for Matt.
5. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? --- I would regret not campaigning as much as I should have, but I thought for sure I was staying.
6. Who do you think is gonna win? --- Matt or Eric.
3987 days 10 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

Having Eric as an ally is like having a dog. He can be very confrontational and a lot people don't like him but at the same time, he is a very loyal pet that will listen to his owner (me). The way I see it as long as Eric is doing what I want, he'll be around for a long time

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!