This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3

Topic » Week 3

3987 days 18 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3987 days 18 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

Are you kidding me? We can not get this kid out of the house. On the bright side is that Matt is vulnerable next week and that's when I can go after him
3987 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

Eric is so dumb it makes me laugh. He claims to have "proof" that I'm the saboteur. If I was the S, why would I tell anyone?! And me and Josh aren't even in an alliance nor have we talked privately about the game! Eric has got to be the dumbest person on this website. I've got to go in tomorrow and win POV to ensure that Eric is evicted.
3987 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad? bad :(
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances?  This one didn't really do anything
>3. Who's alligned with who? Eric and Avatar
>4. Did you want to become HOH this week? YES!
>5. Who's the real target this week? Eric
>6. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game? Eric.
3987 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
From Eccentro

>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad? Bad, since I was looking at him as a potential ally. Now I'm back to the drawing board in that respect.
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances? Cause frictions? Most definitely between Eric an d Matt. Expose alliances? Not really.
>3. Who's alligned with who? no idea to be honest
>4. Matt is the new HOH: reactions? Yay for Matt! I love being proved right :P
>5. What do you think of Matt's nominations? Very predictable, but very smart. My thought is he's hoping Eric meets the same fate as Josh and Jojo.
>6. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Obviously. I would've liked to win an HOH just to say I won one but I"m pleased with Matt as HOH.
>7. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game? At the moment, it's a toss-up between Matt, Kaitlyn and Eric.
3987 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad? Bad
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances? Not Really
>3. Who's alligned with who? Me,Eric And Trumpet
>4. Matt is the new HOH: reactions? sad :,(
>5. Are you the pawn or the target?  Pawn
>6. Who would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Eirc, Me Trump
>7. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game?Matt
3987 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423
Re: No title
Jun 16, 2013 21:29:24
to Lyshan
>Hello! I just have some quick DR questions. :)
>
>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad? - sad, but it was what had to be done to help my alliance
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances? - I don't think it did, I'm just glad I didn't win :)
>3. Who's alligned with who? - (me, Alexandra, Sam, and Dave) (me, avatar, Erik)
>4. Matt is the new HOH: reactions? - I'm so excited! I'm pretty sure last DR I said I wanted Matt to win so he could take out Eric for me, so that my alliance wouldn't be ruined.
>5. What do you think of Matt's nominations? - not a surprise. Eric was stupid to use the pov on avatar, and now it comes to bite them both in the ass.
>6. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? - no, Matt was my #1 choice :)
>7. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game? - Actually, Joshua, he's pretty smart and, like me, is laying low. He's someone to watch out for.
3987 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad? good. one less competor.
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances?
>3. Who's alligned with who? im alling with me dpimp iswamp trump. then thier matt ellentro witx  i think omn  and eric  and avatar are floaters
>4. Matt is the new HOH: reactions?  i mean just a long as he doesnt nomm the no drama alliance actually i dont care who he noms
>5. What do you think of Matt's nominations? like i said. im so glad he didnt nom anybody from the no drama alliance
>6. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? i mean i would rather see somebody from the no drama alliance be hoh. but now this is even better we didnt get nom. we got no blood on our hands
>7. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game? me
3987 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From WitZ

1) Alex saved :) so all good.
2) I'm idk? I was just praying I got hoh but didn't oh well
3) is hard to tell but what's certain words have spread in the house but it's hard which is true or not.
4) fine. I haven't got on his bad side so I'm fine :)
5) I am happy :) I haven't got an ally on the block :)
6) um jake or Alex or me... But we are all safe anyway assuming we don't get backdoored
7) hard to tell tbh
3987 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad?
Great as Alexandra was saved once again and the No Drama Alliance is still strong
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances?
Not really
>3. Who's alligned with who?
I mean it's kinda obvious Matt and Joshua are together because Joshua always backs up Matt with everything
>4. Matt is the new HOH: reactions?
Pissed. I would've been HOH had my team won and also I want Matt gone so bad
>5. What do you think of Matt's nominations?
Setting himself up for failure. Does he actually think Eric will go home? He will be in for a huge surprise when he sees Eric won't go home this week
>6. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH?
ME. I need to break up that alliance of Simba/Joshua/Matt
>7. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game?
Joshua. He's letting Matt take all the bullets for him and is probably in the best position in the house
3987 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

Going into this veto competition, I'm going to throw it. I would burn too many bridges if I won and I don't want to gain an unnecessary target on my back by taking Eric off
3987 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From nothingbutrouble

>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad? I didn't know him, but he hasn't the saboteur so bad
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances? I don't think so.
>3. Who's alligned with who? Avatar is aligned with Eric and Matt is aligned with Joshua
>4. Matt is the new HOH: reactions? Im happy
>5. What do you think of Matt's nominations? They were pretty annoying. I mean just cause you save someone from the block doesn't mean they are in an alliance
>6. Would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Not really
>7. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game? Eric
3986 days 20 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

Right now, I need to Eric to stay in the house. I really don't want to win the POV because then I burn too many bridges. So right now, I want to make sure I have the votes to keep Eric in the house. With me, Jack, Sam, and Alexandra we have 4 votes. We need one more vote to avoid a tie because we know if it's a tie, Matt will happily vote him out. Why am I fighting so hard to keep Eric? It's because he will do anything I tell him to do. He's my loyal pet. If he is gone, I lose a lot of power in this game. As of right now, Matt and Joshua should be very worried
3986 days 20 hours ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1. Josh got evicted: good or bad? Good and bad. Good because a strong player is out and bad because one of Matt's allies is till in the game.
>2. Another team-based HOH competition: did it cause any frictions or expose alliances? No but it did cause suspicion. Matt indirectly told Kaitlyn he had the lowest number. There is something fishy there and I will find out what.
>3. Who's alligned with who? I have a blue team alliance of Ava and Jack. We had Josh but he got voted out. I have one with Dave. I trust Dave the most. I want him to win POV to take me off and so he is also save.
>4. Matt is the new HOH: reactions? SUCKS! Dave would have won if Kaitlyn hadn't listened to Matt!
>5. Are you the pawn or the target? Really? Of course I am the target.
>6. Who would you rather have seen someone else become HoH? Dave. I wouldn't be in this position.
>7. Who do you feel is the most dangerous player in the game? Right now for me it's Matt. Matt has alliances with everyone. Matt is gunning for me. Matt can screw me up. All I can do is win that POV  and then HOH!
3986 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
POV
3986 days 17 hours ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423

>1. POV competition: any surprises? - not surprised, disappointed. I wanted eric gone this week
>2. What do you think of Joshua becoming the replacement nominee? - not that shocking, its about time people realized how much a threat Joshua really is
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it? - I might try this time haha
>4. Who do you vote to evict? - Joshua
>5. Apparently the other saboteur has a strong suspicion about Sam. Is this what the rest of the house thinks as well? - no, I didn't think so
>6. And do you think you're correct on your Eric "X"? - yeah, hes super suspiscious

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!