This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3

Topic » Week 3

3986 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

>1. POV competition: any surprises? No. Sigh.
>2. Why is Joshua the replacement nominee? I needed to squash the rumors.
>3. Next HOH: who do you wanna see winning it? Trumpetman
>4. Who do you vote to evict, in the event of a tie? Avatar
>5. Saboteur messages and X's on the memory wall: do you agree with their personal suspicions? Half of it.
3986 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From Eccentro

>1. POV competition: any surprises? Besides that I couldn't show up due to having stuff to do? No.
>2. Why did Matt choose you to become the replacement nominee? Because he's a fucking bastard? idk
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it? IF I SURVIVE THE EVICTION win it hopefully
>4. What's your strategy to survive the eviction? probably pray like hell I stay and make a case to the others on why I should stay over avatar
>5. Saboteur messages and X's on the memory wall: do you agree with their personal suspicions? I haven't seen them yet so I can't say if I agree or not.
3986 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From WitZ

1) yeah!!! Nom change!!!
2) NOOO! Another ally on the block
3)throw - keeping a low profile
4) avatar
5) yeah to some extent...
3986 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1. POV competition: any surprises? no not really
>2. What do you think of Joshua becoming the replacement nominee? this is so awesome. nobody knows about my alliance and me trumpet dpimp havent benn nomm
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it? of course throw it
>4. Who do you vote to evict? i think i can get avatar into the alliance more than joshua. so because of that. i vote to evict joshua
>5. Saboteur messages and X's on the memory wall: one of the saboteurs thinks you're the other saboteur. Why? i have no idea. but if people are acussing me of being sabeteurs. im doing something wrong and thats has to change now/
3986 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. POV competition: any surprises? No He's Good
>2. What do you think of Joshua becoming the replacement nominee? Suprised thought it'd be trump
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it? WIN
>4. What's your strategy to survive the eviction? Campening HARDCORE
>5. Saboteur messages and X's on the memory wall: do you agree with their personal suspicions? Eric YES DD IDK
3985 days 15 hours ago
Lyshan
From 1Swampy8

>1. POV competition: any surprises?
Not really :P Eric is fierce
>2. What do you think of Joshua becoming the replacement nominee?
Party! I'm finally not nommed!
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it?
Throw it ;)
>4. Who do you vote to evict?
I will send you a separate message with this response when I decide.
>5. Saboteur messages and X's on the memory wall: do you agree with their personal suspicions?
I'm not sure yet. I've been thinking about it

BTW, I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying to lay under the radar and not do well in competitions. I'm also trying not to talk much because I don't want people to view me as a target. I survived the last two evictions as a pawn, so I'm trying to continue surviving without getting into any altercations. I just wanted to tell you that I'm not inactive; it is just my strategy to throw comps this early on. :)
3985 days 15 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1. POV competition: any surprises?
I'm surprised Matt didn't put up a much bigger fight and how easy Eric win the POV
>2. What do you think of Joshua becoming the replacement nominee?
I'm honestly shocked. I thought Joshua and Matt were very close allies. Either Matt is confident he'll stay which is why he put him up or he's not allies with him at all. My vote goes for that Matt is confident he won't go
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it?
Win it. I need to take control of this house and I can't do it without winning comps
>4. Who do you vote to evict?
I vote to evict Joshua
>5. Saboteur messages and X's on the memory wall: do you agree with their personal suspicions?
>I think they're just trying to get people paranoid of who they can trust me. I personally think it's nothing but lies from the saboteurs
3985 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

Frankly, I am very shocked that I'm not nominated. I guess Matt took the bait when I offered him a deal right after nominations. I told him that if he keeps me safe this week, I'll vote out whoever he wants and I'll keep him safe next week. Unfortunately that's not happening because he wants Avatar gone and I would love to send him home next week
3985 days 8 hours ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1. POV competition: any surprises? Not really. I knew I was gonna win it :P
>2. What do you think of Joshua becoming the replacement nominee? Well if Joshua is still Matt's ally and Matt did that so I don't have suspicions then Matt is a dumbass. If Joshua is an ally of Matt and he leaves that would be awesome.
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it? Win it! I don't throw comps. I have a bunch of people that if they win HOH they will backdoor Matt. If any of the people I talked to win HOH the nominees are Kaitlyn and Simba. Those are also my nominees.
>4. Who do you vote to evict? I vote to evict Joshua.
>5. Apparently the other saboteur has a strong suspicion about you. What will he/she do:
>target you or bring you to the final 4? He is going to target me. I am already Matt's target so I don't think that will change. I want to get HOH and evict Matt SO BAD! I want that immunity!
>6. And do you think you're correct on your Sam "X"? Definitely not! I choose a person who is unexpected. Matt choose the person he flat out thinks is the saboteur. I know it's Matt but that would make it WAY to obvious.
3985 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
From nothingbutrouble

>1. POV competition: any surprises? Im happy Eric won.
>2. What do you think of Joshua becoming the replacement nominee? I am so thrilled to evict his sorry floater ass
>3. Next HOH: win it or throw it? Win it
>4. Who do you vote to evict? Joshua.
>5. Saboteur messages and X's on the memory wall: do you agree with their personal suspicions? I haven't read....I will get back to you
3985 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3985 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From Eccentro

>1. Were you expecting to get evicted by a vote of 5 to 2? Excuse my language but fuck no I wasn't! I was expecting to be safe! Matt told me I'd be safe, the lying bastard!
>2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? You mean playes and I think Matt and Eric are the most dangerous.
>3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? I wasn't aligned with anyone BUT I WAS leaning on aligning with matt...seems it was good I didn't.
>4. Either Eric or Dave will be the new HOH: who would you like to see as the new HOH? Dave. Eric and Matt can go fuck themselves.
>5. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? Yes I regret that I got out early AGAIN in a sabouteur game, and as for what I would do differently, not a damn thing.
>6. Who do you think is gonna win? honestly I wouldn't mind seeing a girl win so I'll say I want either Alexandra or Kaitlyn to win (even if Kaitlyn IS stuck-up) so yeah.

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!