This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4

Topic » Week 4

3985 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3985 days 2 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

WOOO!! I'm finally HOH!! It was about time I won something in here!!! The best part of this was I was able to get my pet (Eric) and Avatar who is grateful for saving him, throw it to me. I can't believe two people actually felt comfortable with me in power. Is that smart? NO
3985 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

As far as my nominations go, Michael is my target. However, if someone comes off and the opportunity presents itself, maybe I'll backdoor Matt
3985 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. Simba got expelled for inactivity. Is this good or bad for your own game? GREAT enemy out good 4 me
>2. Joshua's eviction: expected or unexpected? For me a little of both
>3. Dave won the first endurance competition of the season: now that he is HOH, what are you expecting for the week? endurnce? oh idk saftey
>4. What do you think of the nominations? GOOD
3985 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

>1. Simba got expelled for inactivity. Is this good or bad for your own game? Good
>2. Joshua's eviction: expected or unexpected? A little but of both
>3. Dave won the first endurance competition of the season: now that he is HOH, what are you expecting for the week? Safety
>4. What do you think of the nominations? I don't really care
3985 days 1 hour ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1. Simba got expelled for inactivity. Is this good or bad for your own game? It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! He was targeting me so that's one less target :)
>2. Joshua's eviction: expected or unexpected? Expected. I knew how the votes were gonna go. So did Ava.
>3. Dave won the first endurance competition of the season: now that he is HOH, what are you expecting for the week? Safety and a backdoor :) Dave is one of my allies. We planned that we are gonna backdoor Matt :)
>4. What do you think of the nominations? Perfect :) We planned on those nominations :)
3985 days ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1. Simba got expelled for inactivity. Is this good or bad for your own game? really good because when he was hoh. his noms didnt make any sense. i was afraid he would make another stupid move that might hurt my game
>2. Joshua's eviction: expected or unexpected? i thought it could go either way. but i knew my alliance and other people had voted for him
>3. Dave won the first endurance competition of the season: now that he is HOH, what are you expecting for the week? safety he my number one ally and we might backdoor matt
>4. What do you think of the nominations?
>perfect. proud of him. he made the right choice
3984 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423

>1. Simba got expelled for inactivity. Is this good or bad for your own game? - well, I didn't have an alliance with him, so what ever gets me further in this game
>2. Joshua's eviction: expected or unexpected? - expected, I knew we had the votes the evict him
>3. Dave won the first endurance competition of the season: now that he is HOH, what are you expecting for the week? - safety, we're close, and he always includes me in his plans
>4. What do you think of the nominations? - not surprised, too bad Eric wasn't nomd, but it's his decision
3984 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From WitZ

1) good :) I didn't like simba and it's good because now not only am I one step closer but also made it to the jury at the very least :)
2) OMG so unexpected :( I thought josh would stay till the end tbh and I hate how he was backdoored
3) I'm expecting fireworks.. I have a strong chance to be removed because I am good with Alex and have saved her every week, I can try get Matt to save me saying that I voted josh and finally avatar I can lie to (the same lie saying i voted josh) but simply I have to win veto which is annoying caus I might now be there on time ( school ) :(
4) I hope as a pawn but two "floaters" could mean the dave wants to backdoored someone but again idk and I feel in danger...
3984 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1. Simba got expelled for inactivity. Is this good or bad for your own game?
Good I mean Simba wasn't an ally of mine so it helps me out
>2. Joshua's eviction: expected or unexpected?
Expected. When I saw it was him going home, it means Eric and the No Drama Alliance listened to me and it tells me that I'm pretty much calling the shots when it comes to voting
>3. You're the new HOH. What's in store for the week? And what's the worst case scenario?
Michael and Kaitlyn are right now possible playing pieces for a bigger move to come. If one of them come off, Matt will go up. Worst Case scenario would be Matt taking off a nominee. Which then I would put up Avatar as a pawn
3984 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

After nominations, I was totally on board with getting Michael or Matt out. But then Kaitlyn starts telling me that I made a very bad decision. The dumbest thing you could do is threaten the HOH even after I put you on the block. I'm now really considering switching targets and sending Kaitlyn out the door if the nominations stay the same
3983 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
POV
3983 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From 1Swampy8

I'm pretty sure that my alliance/the rest of the house is voting to evict Matt, but I vote to evict Kaitlyn.
3983 days 12 hours ago
Lyshan
From nothingbutrouble

>1. Dave won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked Matt as the replacement nominee: any surprises? No, Eric probably told him to take of Michael and put the "saboteur"
>2. Next HOH: win it or throw it? Win it.
>3. What's your strategy to survive the eviction? To make people believe Matt is the saboteur
>4. Saboteurs gave new info about themselves in their messages this week (2 truths, 1 lie): who are the 2 Saboteurs? I know one, Matt and Idk about the other
3983 days 11 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

>1. You've won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked Matt as the replacement nominee: successful week?: Very, I'm glad Matt and Kaitlyn are on the block together. All that has to happen now is for Matt to walk out the door as he was blindsided when I put him up
>2. Next HOH: what's the worst case scenario for you?: Kaitlyn winning HOH because I know for a fact that if she wins, she'll put me and Eric up on the block together
>3. Who do you vote to evict (in the event of a tie)?: I vote to evict Matt
>4. Saboteurs gave new info about themselves in their messages this week (2 truths, 1 lie): who are the 2 Saboteurs?: I think the two saboteurs are Sam (My Crew buddy) and Matt
3983 days 11 hours ago
Lyshan
From avatar3939

>1. Dave won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked Matt as the replacement nominee: any surprises? NO
>2. Next HOH: win it or throw it? Eh, Maybe throw, maybe win jury still out
>3. Who do you vote to evict? Matt
>4. Saboteurs gave new info about themselves in their messages this week (2 truths, 1 lie): who are the 2 Saboteurs? Not really it cuases paranio, but basicly it could be anyone with the combo

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!