This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4

Topic » Week 4

3984 days 11 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

>1. Dave won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked you as the replacement nominee: what happened? I don't even know.
>2. Next HOH: win it or throw it? Win
>3. What's your strategy to survive the eviction? Just survive
>4. Saboteurs gave new info about themselves in their messages this week (2 truths, 1 lie): who are the 2 Saboteurs? Eric
3984 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From EM002

>1. Dave won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked Matt as the replacement nominee: any surprises? Nope. This was our plan. To backdoor Matt ;)
>2. Next HOH: win it or throw it? For once I don't know. Maybe try my best.
>3. Who do you vote to evict? Matt!
>4. Saboteurs gave new info about themselves in their messages this week (2 truths, 1 lie): who is the other Saboteur? Still thinking it's Matt. Once he is evicted we will know for sure ;)
3984 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

I feel like you always have to be one step ahead of everyone in this game and I think I am. Right now I'm trying to get a gameplan going for both the No Drama Alliance and Eric just incase one of them win HOH. If Matt goes tonight which is the plan, Kaitlyn will be the #1 target since she is most likely coming after me. I want the No Dramas to put up Kaitlyn and Avatar. While my true intentions is with Eric this week. I want him to put up Kaitlyn and Alexandra. I don't trust her anymore and I think it's time to stab a No Drama alliance member in the back this week
3984 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From WitZ

1) nah he told me I was a pawn and that I was being removed.
2) try to win it
3) Kaitlyn
4) no clue
3984 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From DDJOT98

>1. Dave won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked Matt as the replacement nominee: any surprises? nope its all part of the plan
>2. Next HOH: win it or throw it?  hmm 70 percent throw it
>3. Who do you vote to evict? not a hard descion bro. i vote to evict matt
>4. Saboteurs gave new info about themselves in their messages this week (2 truths, 1 lie): who are the 2 Saboteurs? idk
3984 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From DPimp25

I'm definitely getting weary of the No Drama Alliance. Don't be surprised Tengaged if you see Alexandra or Jack on the block if Eric or Avatar win HOH
3984 days 4 hours ago
Lyshan
From 1Swampy8

>1. Dave won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked Matt as the replacement nominee: any surprises?
No, I expected Dave to backdoor Matt
>2. Next HOH: win it or throw it?
I will probably try to win it
>3. Who do you vote to evict?
Kaitlyn, although everyone else will probably vote to evict Matt
3984 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From Thetrumpetman423

>1. Dave won the POV competition, removed Michael from the block, and picked Matt as the replacement nominee: any surprises? - no, he told me of his plan to back door Matt
>2. Next HOH: win it or throw it? - it all depends, we'll see
>3. Who do you vote to evict? - Matt sadly :(
>4. Saboteurs gave new info about themselves in their messages this week (2 truths, 1 lie): do you still think Eric is the other Saboteur? - it's possible, it could be anyone
3981 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
EVICTION
3981 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From MattsBBUpdates

>1. Were you expecting to be evicted? Yes :(
>2. Who's the most dangerous player left in the game? Eric
>3. Who were you alligned with (or who did you trust)? Trumpet was an ally and I trusted Alexandra
>4. Do you have any regrets in the game? What would you do differently? I probably would've laid low
>5. Who do you think is in an alliance? Eric and Avatar
>6. Who do you think is gonna win? Eric
>7. Who are the Saboteurs? Eric and Avatar

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!