This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S4: ???]

Topic » Applications [S4: ???]

2446 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Rodrigo
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Nah
Color Level: Dark Green
Time-Zone: United Kingdom timezone
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Twisty Fuck
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Cirie because she is an amazing character and she is a queen of strategy but also loveable at the same time
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Heroes Vs Villains because it has plays that are so innovative and so many iconic moments and amazing strategy...
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I am sick of playing in group games and flopping, and I want to prove myself in this one because it seems and high quality one
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Being honest? No. I only got to finals once and I got 2nd and I dont think its gonna be now that I am winning unfortunately
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? I dont know US timezones sorry
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? AT night would be the best but again, my night is in a different time than yours
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8/9
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? I palyed many games, cant say I did amazingly in every single one of them. I usually get to merge at least...
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I got 2nd in Matt64's, 6th in one of the seasons of YoundAndReckless, 12th in one season of WANJ and 13th in All Stars and I remember geting 6th in many other games, 6th and 7th are my average placements

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ofc
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I cant promise this tbh specially if I am blindsided by people I think are my friends or anything
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yeah
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yeah
2446 days 13 hours ago
Craftycam10
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:Cam
Last initial to call you by:D
Nickname (if you would like one):Dragon
Color Level:Yellow:)
Time-Zone:EST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity):Dragon!
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?:Tony because he created the spy shack.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?:Millennials vs Gen X because It is an amazing season with a new strategies on each tribe.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :I love Survivor! This is one of the top group games out there bra!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Villain to those who deserve it!
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Yes because I will do anything to win!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?4pm-8pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?8am-8pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
What prior group game experience do you have?I stared in SFCB2: Survivor - East Indies and Noob's Survivor Hawaii
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
1.Me duh (Host)
2.4th place (Placement)
3.SurvivorFan37 (Host)
4.Noob (Host)
5.14th:(. (Placement)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Of Course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?I hate it when people do that!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Why else would I want to play!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yep,But why is it not a self vote?
~

Good luck! :)
2446 days 12 hours ago
WANJ
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): Will
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: EST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Wanker Wangy
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Josh Canfield. You can not tell me Josh canfield is not a boss. My boy does what he wants, controls whoever he wants, and still be respected by all. Josh plays a second time he wins. That's my boy. Courtney yates is also a boss.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Blood vs. Water. Every season of survivor has some duds, but BVW like legit only had one dud. I may not have liked everyone, but if you told me that was a full all-star season I wouldn't bat an eyelash.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): I want to sink my teeth into a survivor group game. I have been behind the scenes of my group game for long enough, I wanna play!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Physical. (I don't consider it my strongest, but my most constant which is just above average)
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I'm an optimist.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? After 5.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? basically same
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? I have had a ton, but there was a time where I quit tengaged and deleted all my experience because at that time I hated the site that much, but I came back in the spring, but haven't kept one up.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I won like 4 survivor group games, but the only 2 I remember was island survivor & itsofficial so Top 5 host. Islandsurvivor, redchaor, nj, youndandreckless (Would not use him as a reference because I don't know if he still hates me. He might, but he might not. It not a mutual hate because I don't hate him, but I screwed him over in group games like 4 too many times) & Dara

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yeah.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Vote 100% Challenges, I'll try my hardest
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes. I do that in my series and there has been a couple times people bitched about it and I am like it is an element of the game so deal with it. (I didn't mean to add a comment, but I got excited when I see that someone else is doing it.)
2444 days 10 hours ago
Mchappy
First name to call you by: Noah
Last initial to call you by: Ü
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: black
Time-Zone: cst

What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? like... 11pm est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8pm est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yessss
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? we'll see
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yep
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES SIR
2443 days 8 hours ago
deeannamorgan
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Deeanna
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): dee
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): LOL IDK
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Kelly Wentworth bc she's a queen and perfect balance of social, strategic and physical etc.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: Cambodia because it was second chances duh
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I wanna win and kick some assss
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social/strategic
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because why would someone come into a game thinking they can't win LOL
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? depends on the day tbh
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anytime that I'm not working
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? Look at my profile theres a lot LOL
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

Liam's Survivor: The Society Islands (1/18 (6-1) Player of the Season, Best Alliance with TJ2807)
Sanctuary 1.0 (1/14) (9-0)
The Mole S1 (1/12)
Sebby's Fast Survivor S19 (1/16)
The Power Struggle: Friend vs. Foe (2/16)
Sebby's Fast Survivor S18 (2/14)

Best hosts - Vegasboy24, and Newz/Pieguy
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes of course;)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? duh u the bomb
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

Good luck! :)
2443 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
CLOSED
2341 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Luca
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Tv star
Time-Zone: GMT+1
Give me a nickname (Bonus points for creativity): Floppy
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant and why?: Sue s1 cause she was quite direct
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season and why?: season 28 because it was good
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because it's a game and i like meeting people
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I am bad at all of the three
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I don't think so
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 4 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Every day
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Between 4-7 pm easr
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8
What prior group game experience do you have?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):Ofc I will try to keep the public open since I am only good at that
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YASS
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Well I will have drama, but I won't make too much of a fuss
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes I'll
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:I suggest to receive a strike.

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!