This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Tribal Council #3

Topic » Individual Tribal Council #3

3936 days 2 hours ago
crazzycasey
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Where do you stand in the game?

Andrea- How are you going to be casting your vote?

Aqua- You participated in the challenge, but lost. Do you feel like you might be going home tonight because you are such an active and strong player?

JJ- You have been at the top of the "chain" for quite some time. Do you feel you are controlling the game?

Ish- Sometimes you don't seem to be on the same page as your tribemates. Do you trust them?

Daniel- Have you been floating around, or do you feel you have been playing a strategic game and can make it to the top?

Wangy- You seem to be more active recently. Why?

Wolf- Might as well not even type a question for you.

Bizness- Same ^^

Ace- You did not participate in the challenge. Do you feel that you might be going home because of it?

Kyreece- You were recently nominated the worst game, but you won immunity. Do you think this proves you are a strong player?

ALL VOTES are due by 6:30 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, it will be counted as a self vote. If any votes are cast against Kyreece for some reason, they will be counted as a self-vote.
3936 days 2 hours ago
macken
I dont consider myself a strong player tbh but really can i ask a question to u casey
3936 days 2 hours ago
crazzycasey
Yes?
3936 days 2 hours ago
macken
Bizness and wolf how are they still here lol
3936 days 2 hours ago
crazzycasey
I have no idea. Their inactivity is keeping them in the game.
3936 days 2 hours ago
Kyreece13
I think that I have proved that I belong here. People think I have the worst game, but this "Worst Game" just won immunity. So, people can think what they want but I am here till I get voted out.
3936 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Lol kyreece that was 2 days ago

Ish- Sometimes you don't seem to be on the same page as your tribemates. Do you trust them?
Maybe I am on the same page but I just don't seem to show it, however I do trust them really and have out my faith in them which has worked and they know they can trust me.
3936 days 2 hours ago
surace
Ace- You did not participate in the challenge. Do you feel that you might be going home because of it?

Yes and no because i wasnt able to participate in the hallenge because last week was a very busy week for me but at the same time no because look at wolf and bizness they have been dead! So as far as i see it i hope everyone votes fair and vote one of them out
3936 days ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Daniel- Have you been floating around, or do you feel you have been playing a strategic game and can make it to the top?

Lately I think I've been floating around cause I have work and can't compete but I am a strong player when I can be here.
3936 days ago
jstitely1
I wouldn't say that I'm controlling things at all as some can attest to. I'm very fortunate to have made the friends that I have, which have gotten me here, but who really knows what will happen? This game changes so quickly haha
3935 days 3 hours ago
crazzycasey
I will now read the votes.
3935 days 3 hours ago
crazzycasey
First vote
Ace
3935 days 3 hours ago
crazzycasey
Second vote
Ace
2 votes Ace
3935 days 3 hours ago
crazzycasey
Third vote
Andrea
2 votes Ace, 1 vote Andrea.
3935 days 3 hours ago
crazzycasey
Fourth vote
Ace
3 votes Ace, 1 vote Andrea.
3935 days 3 hours ago
crazzycasey
Fifth vote
Wolf
3 votes Ace, 1 vote Andrea, 1 vote Wolf.

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!