This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

3920 days 20 hours ago
crazzycasey
Come on in guys! Welcome to your final tribal council. Let's bring in the members of our jury, Ace, Wangy, Kyreece, Andrea, Wolf, Daniel, and Bizness, voted out at the last tribal council.

Aqua, JJ, and Ish, you will start us off by giving an opening statement on why you should win. Jury, hold off on asking any questions until all of them have given their opening statements. After that, go crazy. Thanks in advance.

Remember jury, you are voting for a WINNER. After you have decided, send me the name of the person you would like to win Casey's Survivor: Palau. Once I have all the votes, I will set a time to read them. Good luck to the final three, and thanks to everyone who made my first season so incredibly fun!
3920 days 19 hours ago
yonni98
LOL HEY
3920 days 19 hours ago
macken
hey andrea :P
3920 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Hey Andrea
3920 days 19 hours ago
Kyreece13
Hey guys! I'm back :D
3920 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Hey Kyreece
3920 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Well here we are after a long hard fought battle I finally made it to the end for the first time in my tengaged career. And I wouldn't have done this without my closest ally and best friend in this game JJ. What can I say she and I just clicked from the moment we talked about an alliance together. So how did I get here. Firstly I made a 7 person alliance with myself, JJ, Aqua, Andrea, Fly, Mia and Collins. I also had devdog with me from a previous game but he went inactive so I went with the majority. After that I controlled every vote, I was the one that got rid of my biggest rival Nick. Then after we won a few I strengthens with everyone and sadly had to get rid of Collins then followed by Mia who was getting too close to Andrea and since Andrea was safe Mia had to go.

After the merge I thought we were gonna get picked off one by one but we stuck together and but my faith In people from the opposing side to get numbers with us which worked when Wolf and Bizness went offline and Kyreece joined our alliance. From the final 12 till 8 we got rid of only active Koror members but me, fly and JJ figured Andrea Is too likeable so pulled a plan to get rid of her without her friend aqua but before tribal finished I told aqua about the plan and he went along with it cause u trusted him and he me. I didn't have to tell him but I did because I wanted him to trust me.

When the final challenges came I wanted aqua gone because he was too dangerous and likeable just like yoni however luck was on his side and he made it to the end.

I think I should win the title of sole survivor because I played the ultimate social strategical and Physical game.
Social: I got to know my tribe before I got into alliances with them and also had to adapt to whoever was targeting me. I also tried to get to know the other tribes members (who weren't all that active) except Kyreece who I grew fond of and kind of liked he kind of helped me be here by voting with us the first tribal after the merge even though we didn't need him he still did it.

Strategical: I was very clever in the way I played and got rid of people that would affect my game and not alliance wise during the tribal phase. I was the one that concocted the plan to get rid of Nick, Mia and Collins because either they weren't trusted or getting close to someone else. After the merge I had to get my tribe together and made us vote together, and then blindsided if needed be (sorry Andrea . And sorry what could've been aqua )

Physical: I also helped my tribe win at least 1 chllenge I believe. I also won 4 indivial immunities that helped me be here. I was the contestant that was the most active and sent in loads of confessionals. I was the one that made every vote go my way ( the ones I was part of of course)

Now I'll take anything u have to say. Bring on the questions.?
3920 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Plzz read it I'm going to sleep now so ill answer as soon as I'm awake
3920 days 19 hours ago
Kyreece13
Good luck guys.
3920 days 19 hours ago
crazzycasey
Listen, everyone. Since TheBizareOne and Golard aren't going to be voting (They didn't vote the whole game) I am bringing 2 people to replace them. Benn and Ian!
3920 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Oh
3920 days 19 hours ago
yonni98
I STILL HAVE A KNIFE IN MY BACK FROM THE BACKTSABBING THANK YOU TO THE FINAL 3! IT REALLY HURT CAUSE U WERE MY BIGGEST ALLIES
3920 days 19 hours ago
crazzycasey
Remember jury, please vote on who you think played the best game, besides the fact they might have hurt your feelings.
3920 days 19 hours ago
macken
so hey guys pleading to u to vote for me so when i got picked for this season i was over the moon (thanks to andrea) i thought this tribe was super strong then we lost the immunity challenge. we were down a few men by the merge but hey we pulled it off

so at the merge i knew we were screwed i knew we wud have to get some flippers i recruited kyreece (my best friend now <3) kyreece i thought was interesting tbh i liked his attitute when he won the individual immunity like hus playing a bad game now made me laugh a big in a good way. i knew we had to get out some threats number1 on the list wangifold.
wangifold i knew was good at challenges so when he didnt compete in that poem challenge about trust i knew i wanted him out

so when it come to ish saying i voted off andrea when i saw it i was heartbroken literally andrea is my best friend and i couldnt imagine of me voting her off. i thought i remember her saying that she had the idol i said to her u have the idol right (no reply) i thought no i have to vote with them now since i dont want to bring attention on myself.

when it came to that vote of the f5 i saw my name im like DAMN THESE ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE then i said wait daniel wont be voting ill vote him off 2-2-1 i knew i had to hope random would save me it did. basically i knew i was safe from there on becuz thebizareone didnt send a confessional so i used this to my advantage i pretended to act really sad to jj about saying its not fair i deserve it. of course she fell for it

physically: i won 2 immunities wud have been 1 more if in the second last immunity challenge they kept gunning for me
stragtic: i am deffo one basically planning moves in my head thinking that can work or that wont work. basically i think i deserve to win over these 2 people is because i stayed true to my word and they didnt obviously trying to blindside me.
so ye can ask me questions now :)
3920 days 19 hours ago
yonni98
To be honest walker it was good to take me out, i was busy the last weeks and i was retruning if i returned i was gunning  after you even before the merge i wanted u out cause me macken nick and mia where in an allience until u invited us to join ur 6 allience but i wanted u gone so bad
3920 days 19 hours ago
Kyreece13
I have a question for Aqua. Who was your favourite tribe member this season? ;) And who do you think was the hardest to watch be sent from the island?

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!