This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION!

Topic » REUNION!

3920 days 12 hours ago
crazzycasey
Friday night at 7PM EST! Tune in for the reading of the votes, the announcement of a winner, awards reveal, and the location and logo for next season revealed! We will also have a Q&A with the whole cast. If you had a good time this season, tell your friends! They'll have a shot to join this series in the future.

I hope we have just of great as of a cast next season! Don't forget to tell your friends and make sure they apply!
3920 days 11 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
ugh..... I work on friday. can we please make it saturday? and I didn't respond yesterday cause I had to leave for work.
3920 days 11 hours ago
crazzycasey
All night on Friday? :(
3919 days 16 hours ago
crazzycasey
I am moving the reunion to Saturday so we have a little while longer for people to send in their votes, and so Daniel can make it. It will be same time though.
3919 days 11 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
7? thank you casey :) I have losa's reunion too but I'll do both at once.
3919 days 11 hours ago
macken
flyinhawainn isnt that tonight?
3919 days 10 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
I asked if she can do it tomorrow. If not I'll be here the whole time.
3918 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
How are you guys feeling? Nervous?
3918 days 17 hours ago
macken
nervous but excited :)
3918 days 17 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Nervous and angry
3918 days 17 hours ago
macken
just listening to kodaline latch :)
3918 days 14 hours ago
crazzycasey
Just to clarify, it is at 7 PM EST.
3918 days 14 hours ago
macken
ok :) i think i might just be back i dno
3918 days 13 hours ago
crazzycasey
Any predictions for to tonight?
3918 days 12 hours ago
macken
its going to be close i think but i think one if the other 2 are oribz the winner
3918 days 11 hours ago
jstitely1
I don't think its going to be close at all, it wouldn't surprise me if aqua wins unanimously

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!