This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ulong Tribal Council #2

Topic » Ulong Tribal Council #2

3980 days 14 hours ago
crazzycasey
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Ulong, you are here, at tribal, yet again. How does that make you feel? Weak?

Andrea- You made your tribe's flag- but it didn't cut it. Are you upset you got little help from your tribemates?

Mia- You were unable to participate in the challenge, and unfortunately because of that your tribe lost. Do you feel that puts a target on your back?

Nick- Did you participate at all this challenge? Are you confident where you stand with your tribemates?

Aqua- Do you feel like your tribe helped you? Being safe from tribal is reassuring and nice to know- what do you think about it?

JJ- How did you help your tribe? If not, why?

Ish- Do you feel like you helped at all? How will your tribe make a comeback?

Daniel- Is there any way your tribe can prove to be strong again after being defeated 2 times in a row?

Collins- Are you confident with your position? Do you feel like your tribe could have tried harder?

ALL VOTES are due by 6:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, it will be counted as a self vote.

Andrea and Aqua, You are both safe from tribal. If any votes are casted against you for some reason, it will be counted as a self vote.
3980 days 14 hours ago
macken
Some of the tribe helped me a lot but some didnt  and yes being safe is really good so i know hiw to play this game a little better
3980 days 14 hours ago
macken
Also i know that if there is ever an art challenge i will not do it
3980 days 13 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
I think that if we come together as one tribe, I think that we can win a couple competitions.
3980 days 4 hours ago
jstitely1
I do feel i helped my tribe. I was there trying to coordinate who was doing what, through my phone, since I couldn't actually make the materials myself.
3980 days 4 hours ago
yonni98
guys please vote for me in the poll below u can eliminate me here whenever you want just vote for me and put name in th comment section
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5172/poll/polling-23-hoh-competition-1-95755
3980 days 4 hours ago
Mia595
I don't think it should put a target on my back. I told them as soon as I saw what it was. I can't help I'm on vacation (think 'teenager'- I'm 15) and I felt terrible that I couldn't help. I'm just glad that some people tried their best. I think people who weren't there and never gave a valid excuse should worry more.
3979 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ish- Do you feel like you helped at all? How will your tribe make a comeback?
I wasn't there anyway sorry no service in the countryside we just have to work together
3975 days 21 hours ago
crazzycasey
I will read the votes in 10 minutes. After that, there will be a challenge afterward.
3975 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Yay finally
3975 days 21 hours ago
crazzycasey
Haha.
3975 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
It's been like 3 days lol
3975 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Come on casey it's been 16 mins
3975 days 21 hours ago
crazzycasey
I will now read the votes.
3975 days 21 hours ago
crazzycasey
First vote
Ish.
3975 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Yes

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!