This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NOTICE

Topic » NOTICE

3980 days 2 hours ago
crazzycasey
Hey everyone! I just wanted to et you know, as a host for the first time, it is hard to keep track of all information, but all of you have been active and helpful and it means a lot to me. Because I don't have a co-host, I'm going to let y'all have a little break and rest and think about gameplay. I'm going camping until Sunday, so I will do tribal then. You may continue to answer your questions, send in votes, send in confessionals, just know I will not read them until Sunday. I appreciate y'all. I'm leaving today very soon, so if you have any questions, please ask them now! I thank you once again, and take this little break to focus on other group games, think about your strategies, and to just get out and have fun this summer.
3977 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Oh cool casey I just got back from camping too it was awesome
3977 days 17 hours ago
surace
I am officially back
3977 days 15 hours ago
macken
Yay
3977 days 14 hours ago
yonni98
hi
3976 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Hey guys
3976 days 17 hours ago
Zero0o51
Hi
3976 days 17 hours ago
macken
Hu r u
3976 days 16 hours ago
jstitely1
hi everyone lol
3976 days 16 hours ago
surace
Is cassey back yet?
3976 days 16 hours ago
jstitely1
I have no clue, she hasn't sent out a message yet
3976 days 16 hours ago
macken
She came online den went offline
3976 days 16 hours ago
jstitely1
oh.. well im guessing if its not soon, it will be 2morrow
3976 days 16 hours ago
macken
Its going to be tomorrow for me
3976 days 16 hours ago
jstitely1
oh okay haha
3976 days 14 hours ago
crazzycasey
I got back late, guys.. Unpacking and that stuff. I promise I will post tribal tomorrow at 5:30 PM EST tomorrow with a challenge afterward. Sorry again, and this time I'll make it on or notify you all. I hope you understand and had a good break.

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!