This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 - #Selvarus

Topic » Tribal Council #15 - #Selvarus..

3655 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Welcome to tribal council this will be where your decisions made throughout your journey here will be accounted for. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead grab it dip it in and get fire because in this game fire represents your life if your fires out so are you, that'll be the case for one of you tonight 

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP!

Let's get straight to the questions!

- MaggieWong (Maggie) - How surprised would you be to go home tonight? And why would you be surprised?
- Felix8604 (Felix) - Do you think anything is certain tonight?
- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - With 2 idols possibly still out there how big of a factor will idol paranoia play in tonight's vote?
- Pikachu142 (Zach) - Does the game kick into a whole new level from now on?
- RedWing91 (Red)  - You came very close to winning the immunity challenge, do you think you needed it tonight?
- Sosyomomma (Andrew) - Do you think you can be blindsided?
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - How does it feel to make it one step further in the game?

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!
As always you will have 22 hours to vote. If you do not vote it will be counted as a self-vote. If I receive them earlier I will read them then.
3655 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
Sosyomomma (Andrew) - Do you think you can be blindsided? I have immunity so not tonight lol?
3655 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Oops I totally forgot hahah I'm slapping myself now
3655 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Survivorgame1 (Paul) - With 2 idols possibly still out there how big of a factor will idol paranoia play in tonight's vote?

I really dont know!
I dont have one, thats for sure
3655 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma
i think u got mine and Courtney's mixed up lolol
3655 days 21 hours ago
pikachu142
Pikachu142 (Zach) - Does the game kick into a whole new level from now on?:

OFC it does I mean everyone is volleying trying to get your vote to stay in the game i mean there have been a few ppl that i rejected that shall remain nameless
3655 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
RedWing91 (Red)  - You came very close to winning the immunity challenge, do you think you needed it tonight?
I Always think I need it. I never feel safe unless that necklace is around my neck. Even though I wish it had more RED on it. Everything is nicer Red.
I mean look at a traffic light people stand and stare at the Pretty Red but the moment it turns green they are GONE. Even the voices in my head all agree that Red is the best and they hardly agree on anything not even who to vote tonight. I mean one voice in my head is telling me to vote my self but that is the same one telling me to climb a tower and jump. And I got to admit sometimes he makes good arguments. Like that i'll make the cement RED. I don't know how to argue with that But then another voice tells me to just go paint the cement Red that way I can make more things RED. I wonder if anyone was ever Evacuated for being insane. (Sorry about the rant)
Anyway Yes I always think I need immunity.
3655 days 21 hours ago
felix8604
It's hard to be certain about anything right now. People are trying to expose idols , people want to blindside, people just seem a little too relaxed at times. I'm nervous when I come here because without the immunity, I'm certain that I'm an option for someone else's game to go further. I've just got to stick with my alliance and hopefully they got my back as I do them. :-)
3655 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Hahha I RED that so fast
3655 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
YEH I THINK SO
NOVA U ANSWER ANDREWS
AND ANDREW YOU DO NOVAS
3655 days 21 hours ago
pikachu142
lol
3655 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
- NovaScotiaChic (Courtney) - How does it feel to make it one step further in the game?
it feels amazing to be honest im loving this game the cast is great and everyone so good and always wondering whats gonna happen next ;)
3655 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
crap so i gotta answer andrews question i just answered mine lol will do
3655 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Do you think you can be blindsided?
yes anything can happen everyone is so paranoid now that i do feel nervous i had a vote last tribal and its scary
3655 days 21 hours ago
Walkerbait27
GUYS PLz SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY NEXT SEASON I NEED 16 PEOPLE TO APPLY AND ONLY A WEEKS LEFT OF THIS GAME !!!!
3655 days 21 hours ago
sosyomomma

open group

Ismail's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!