This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONS

Topic » JURY QUESTIONS

3929 days 20 hours ago
ZJ11
Jury you may ask, Call out Clear up anything Right now with Partick and Colby before you Vote for the Winner
3929 days 20 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Im interested to see what zuelke has to ask
Also what joey and peyton think
3929 days 20 hours ago
Midknight3baby
0 min agoDelete ReplyMidknight3baby
Colby really after all I did for you my question is why you lie to me the whole game man ? And bullshit this ?
3929 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Good luck Colby!
3929 days 20 hours ago
ZJ11
Patrick and Colby before oyu Awnser anything Plead your Case to the Jury why you should win
3929 days 20 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Well pat you already one but I give u credit for evicting the best player in the game btw I would have won ;)
3929 days 20 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Wait what??
I lied to you all this game? Thats not true
Thanks to ME (not pat) you stayed over happy (the most controversial vote that because of saving you i was going to expose my alliance with you to joey and peyton who i was playing along)
And dude also i saved you last weeks (at the final 4 i had the idea of evicting you and then have an inac aj at final 3 but i stayed true to my word and saved you although what peyton mailed me)
Also i spread the lie of someone telling me to evic aj and i said i wouldnt tell who it was but i told aj it was NOT you (this to protect you)

AND ALSO:
Now im habing second thoughts and i have no idea what would ive done if i won hoh
Cause i loved you and patrick and i had different reasons to take you to finals so i dont know if i would evicted you or taken you here
But anyways whats said its said and i think i cannot change your mind

So if you feel betrayed im sorry and our friendship was real and actually i never betrayed you and always tried to keep u here
But i dont know what i would have done if i had won final hoh cause it would have been a really difficult choice
3929 days 20 hours ago
ZJ11
lol and i have aj's Questions he wanted me to ask them for him!
3929 days 20 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Well just to tell you Colby you are here only because of me so it's Patrick I was Americas player that's right and they want me to align with aj but aj dumb as was stubborn lol of u were up agiasnt him I would have had to evict you which is why I told you guys to put me up I had your back dude but it's all good we all know the real winner of this season :)
3929 days 20 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
PLEAD

I came to this game thinking that if anyone knew that i had won lyshans bb1 i was going to be seen as a threat but i wasnt actually
So i came to this game with a strategic idea which actually worked pretty nice with me
I made an alliance with mike and happy and then included patrick (brocade alliance)
After that to ensure my safety i made another alliance with petton and joey just trying to have info and protect my other alliance
This worked pretty noce to me as i played kinda under the radar but showed as a physical threat
I WON THE MOST COMPS OUT OF ANYONE HERE (2hoh and 3povs)
So i think i played a great two ways game (between two alliances)

So i played strategic social and physical so in my book that is a pretty good game and i think i should deserve your vote cause if you don think i played the BEST game out of everyone just send me a question please
3929 days 20 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Wow mike i never saw that coming to be honest!
Well played mike i had no idea you were americas player but i just want to know why are you voting pat instead of me
3929 days 20 hours ago
ZJ11
its True Mike was Americas Player

He was Doing What the People Wanted!
3929 days 20 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
Mike are you serious?Why did Colby lie to you this whole game?
3929 days 20 hours ago
ZJ11
Mike Voted How America Wanted Alligned who America Wanted him to Allign with Everything
3929 days 20 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
YOU LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE GAME!
3929 days 20 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Wow! Awesome twist zach!

open group

Zachs BB2 !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!