This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONS

Topic » JURY QUESTIONS

3944 days 14 hours ago
ZJ11
Patrick We need your Plea
3944 days 14 hours ago
Midknight3baby
I was angry u made a final 2 with him at the time I didn't vote yet and yea I got voted that because the viewers saw my gameplay there a lot you guys don't know that only Zachary does which makes my game flawless this season by the way to everyone I threw every competition on purpose this season
3944 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
WHY I SHOULD WIN THIS GAME:

I came into this game with a target on my back and I figured I would be targeted because I was a Blood Level with designs. Lo and behold, I was nominated Week 1! In the very beginning of this game I had to win competitions to ensure my safety because I figured I would probably keep going up. That's when a 4 person alliance was born.

Myself, Colby, Mike & Robert made a 4 person alliance called "The Broade" and part of why I'm here in the Final 2 is because of them, no question about it. However, after I made that alliance I was basically never nominated. I had The Broade and people on the other side (AJ, Peyton, Joey) all trusted me. I didn't need to win competitions anymore and make enemies. I could have sat back and played a social game, earning people's trusts. Like one time somebody not in my alliance won HOH and I made a deal with them (AJ & Peyton) I think, ensuring my safety. I let other people make enemies.

I even threw Final 5 HOH because I knew I would have been safe that week, no matter who won HOH. I didn't go out of my way to start drama and make enemies because that will not buy me jury votes. Mike and Colby made enemies. AJ and Peyton made enemies. I was in the middle watching the bullets fly.

I wasn't a floater. I used my social game to get me this far and buy people's trust. But I did win competitions when I had to and made moves when they were necessary like the time I backdoored Joshua!

A big part of this game is JURY MANAGEMENT. And that is just what I tried to accomplish. Good luck Colby!
3944 days 14 hours ago
ZJ11
Yes Mike would have had a Hell of a Final 2 Plea if he Made it there!
3944 days 14 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
But as hes americas player hes voting for the win er as america says right??
Anyways i want to make things clear with mike cause i consider you as a close friend of mine
3944 days 14 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Peyton I was America's player can't you read I had no choice lol
3944 days 14 hours ago
yonni98
i have my vote
3944 days 14 hours ago
ZJ11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok Let the Questioning Begin!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3944 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
Sorry there are some grammatical mistakes in my paragraph lol
3944 days 14 hours ago
ZJ11
Aj Asks

Colby why were you so nasty to me ? I never did anything to you and you hated me why?
3944 days 14 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Yonni hii miss u
3944 days 14 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
But you still are complaining about lies when you lied the whole game
3944 days 14 hours ago
ZJ11
yonni call out whoever you want and send me ur vote when your ready!
3944 days 14 hours ago
yonni98
mike i did not miss u
3944 days 14 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
I need to think about who I am voting for.

open group

Zachs BB2 !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!