This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2391 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
2391 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
Mark (Lambada )

Okay, so here I am trying out Lucarigo Survivor, which honestly, I applied for because the name sounded familiar to Lucario.  So apparently Lucario Survivor is going to Brazil this time around, which probably means soccer and blue birds that talk like Jesse Eisenberg are probably in our forecast, as well as some who talk like Anne Hathaway.  Anywho, I look at the cast and already I don’t care for most of these people.  I only recognize a few faces here and there, but in most part, this is a cast of nobodies I’m sure I will be forced to get to know or they will turn into foaming orangutans and target the TV Stars i.e. me first.  Let’s see who we have:

Max1130 – Don’t know you
Leo_Knipps – Ditto
Waf_ – Now here’s a name I know of.  He was in my last 3 Castings.  He’s also never very active in those games, so yeah.  But from I remember he seems okay.
John10 – Who?
JSBReality – Apparently this guy just had his birthday or whatevs.  But still, don’t know who he is either.
TheChicken – Another nobody
JohnathanDaBoss88 – Yet another person I have no idea who they are
Selentio – Never heard of you
FireX – This guy spams like the plague, so if I have to face off against him in a spamming challenge, I could be in big trouble.  BUT I feel like if we end up on the same tribe, we’ll probably end up working together just because he’s one of the few people I actually know of.
Ross56 – Another person I don’t know of
Wolven6974 – Jai Courtney!  Welcome back!
Java9044 – Literally my only memory of this guy was him nomming me for 13th in a Frookies and then I nommed him when I got HOH.  Yeah, when you nom me against MELINDA of all people when I could have been a number on your side, that’s shady af, don’t you think?  But… I’ll set that aside for this game if he’s willing to do the same.
RedWing91 – I remember him from back in my early days (and by that I mean my fall 2013 days) when I was starting to pick up steam in Castings and in color levels.  He was a nice guy from what I remember.  I wish me2013 hadn’t dropped out of the sign-ups, but then again, I doubt she’s going to forgive me from the season from hell.  Nevertheless, if I get an opportunity to work with RedWing, I’ll go for it.
Adidas – Not sure how I feel about him tbh  He seems cutthroat and someone I feel I will need to be careful around.
ManniBoi – I have mixed opinions on him.  I remember being on a tribe with him and koolness when I was trying to merge with Ari, Vlad, and Katherine, but then he was also one of the people in LivvieBoo’s charity who helped ruin it and was just in a clique of douches.  So he’s another person I will have to tread carefully with.
Survivorworld – Other than the fact she bet a lot of money on Hash in my current 58-post game, don’t know her.  Next!
Antetokounmpo – Don’t him either, and the name will probably be hard to say, so I will just call him Antet because an-tet is a term from The Dark Tower series, and anyone who knows me knows I loved reading the books (although the movie was fucking awful because it bastardized everything that made the books so great).  So yeah, that’s my little segment on Antet.

Alright, now that we know who this cast is, I already want this game to start so that I have something to do.
2391 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
Mark (Lambada)

So we break off into our tribes, and I get tribed with some of the most random people ever.  I guess now might be a good time to make some connections with Manni so that he and I are good to go and not in a big heaping mess.  The rest I have never talked to before, so this is going to be interesting.  The fact my tribe is named after a “sexy dance” is something I’m not sure what to feel about.  So should I start calling my tribe the sexy tribe?  Well, let’s continue on with the confessional.

Apparently, we’re getting “duos” in the game, and apparently we have to make sure our duos are the last one standing.  With my luck that won’t happen, but I will make sure to touch base with whoever my duo partner is and make sure they stay alive as long as they can.  As well, I need to make sure my tribe is going to see that I can be a great asset here and I think with the first challenge I have just proven that.  This is a new group for me basically, so it’ll be interesting making alliances here.  I’ll keep y’all posted on my game.
2391 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
John (Lambada)

Man antetoukumpo is such a whiney bitch boo boo I'm white level like go change it if you don't like it

Giannis (Capoeira)

Confessional: idk about tribe im white level (WHITE MASTERRACE) AND I DONT TALK ABOUT LEVELS
but seem pretty not active and i cant do challenge n stuff
maybe its for the better maybe they connect and we gon beat other tribe asses
EAT IT YEAH

Mark (Lambada)

I walk up to the college to do the challenge for Survivor after finishing my part in the Immunity and catch up on all the shit I needed to.  Well behold!  Java from that other Frookies is my DUO!  I am dying right now!  The laughter cannot be CONTAINED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=wdYPxFMhEkE

Max (Capoeira )
Ok, I don't know about my Tribe. We r losing!! And thevpartner twist, sounds fun but could really hurt me. And do I even want that advantage?

X (Capoeira tribe)
omg i found the hidden immunity idol!!!!! this puts me in a good spot in terms of game. i still need to make some allies but ik im on a tribe with ppl that dont like me so i just gotta play it like i dont have 1. i still cant believe i found it so fast
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Joe (Samba tribe)

SO LIKE. THIS SHIT STARTED.
Yayyyy
Honestly i wont be surprised if i end up in pre-jury. Tho i do wanna to well, but seriously with the name Joe i think im just ASKING to be targeted. 
But another subject, this comp be taking its time, i really do wish i could actually take my turn and just get it DONE.

R i p p e r i n o
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Mark (Lambada)

It is 15 hours into Challenge 1.  HOW has nobody won yet!?  Are we a cast of people playing a fucking Survivor game or a bunch of snails who suck at life?  Also, how much time did it take for Ross to wake up and smell the roses?  Anywho, last night I did some talking with Chicken and he seems like a nice guy, but I don’t know yet.  Java did tell me yesterday he knows of Chicken, but doesn’t imagine he will be too invested in the game, and as I talked to Chicken, he told me he would be active.  The fact he is the ONLY ONE so far to add me on Skype is a huge plus I suppose since it was my idea to create a tribe chat.  Of course, not everyone has a brain, so what are you gonna do?  It’s like I’m playing with Neanderthals.

This Antet guy is starting to annoy the hell out of me.  Let’s read some of what he has to say, kind of like in this video:

Seriously!

Dragon cartilage is for

Antetokounmpo
why
13 hours 45 min agoAntetokounmpo
and how many of them do you want

Dragon fat is for

13 hours 35 min agoAntetokounmpo
sent a sick ass confessional boyyyyyyyyyyyyy
6 hours 29 min agoAntetokounmpo
He was online but didnt do challenge
Sick ass activity players you picked there

Dragon tears are for

Antetokounmpo
we gon lose this challenge boyyyyy cuz no one from my tribe give a shit about this game
26 min agoMax1130
You need to rephrase that, Red doesn't care about this game.
17 min agoAntetokounmpo
someone message him maybe he sees if he gets on i cant im whit e lvl

ONCE THE ANNOYANCES COME ROOOOOLLLLLLIIIIING IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is literally how annoying this kleez is and it’s not even the end of Challenge 1 for crying out loud!  But as long as my tribe can finish its fucking job which I imagine will only take about 1600 years and somehow NOT go to Tribal Council, I ain’t pressed.  This is why we have non-live challenges in group games sometimes  lmao
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Max(Capoeira)

I know who I am going to vote off, Red he lost the challenge for us! I can't believe we are going to the first tribal and with the duo twist, no one is safe!!

Giannis (Capoeira)
Red obviously, because he sucks and didnt do the challenge

Max(Capoeira)
writes on card Red
Sorry dude. It's nothing personal, I just want to win and you were the reason we lost. Best of lucK. Peace

Java (Capoeira)

Max you don't boss around the king. He is gonna learn not to fuck with me damn soon

Max (Capoeira)

Now that Red is gone, our Tribe is wayyyyy stronger. I feel prey good. Oh wait, just kidding. I am never safe. I don't even trust my alliance as far as I could throw them.
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
X(Capoeira)

Ok so we were united on that vote which is good since i have an idol. As far as ik my names not going around so i should be fine. Im with 2 noobs so ill get them 2 vote hiw i want. The next vote is jave for sure. Im happy im in control of thus tribe since everyone trusts me lol. I have no problem making multiple allinces with ppl to benifit my own game. This is still 2 early to be talking about FTC but i need to set myself up in a good spot to get there.

Selenito (samba tribe )

hi jef, doing 2 Tc was like a miracle. Im happy, I know few english but I worked to get all answers right
thanks for leting me be part of the game and keep going

Max( capoeira tribe)

*writes on paper and holds up name* 

Java

Sorry buddy, you played a great game. Just Kidding! You were stupid for wanting Gianni's out and now you will be gone. Bye!!

x (capoeira tribe)

*sits back in a chair qith some warm ass water since this is survivor*

Lol im in complete control of my tribe right Now. I have 2 ppl that are viting the way i want. I told them java wanted to vote ant and thats why they should vote him and they bought it. Such noobs , its truley sad to be honest. I have an still have an idol after 2 tribals lol. I cant believe the luck i have. I play as a social player but i can hold my own. Ima try and keep this idol as long as possible so i def got to win this next immunity challenge. Wish me gl
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
X(Capoeira tribe)

We did a good job by winning 2 in a row

John (Lambada)

I vote to evict chicken

Ross (Lambada)

I vote Chicken
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
First tribe merge

Max( Samba tribe)

These new tribes are fine. I don't think Jon is on it, and he has an idol and I have ant. I am here to play
though, if I have to backstab my alliance, i will

Jon (Capoeira)

So, For the last for challenges my tribe have saved our asses! Well, we DID save our asses.
Now with the tribe swap, i have a feeling my lack of any alliances is gonna fuck me over in the longrun. Honestly im just hoping i can get too jury at this rate.

Mark( Samba)

I don't care for anyone here, but Antet

Max( Samba)

I vote.. Mark

I wish that we could be doing better BUT... merge has to be soon. Just got to survive a few more. Can't wait to make it!
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Jay S( Samba)

Leo_Knipps

Max( Samba)

I change my vote to.. Wait

I wish that we could be doing better BUT... merge has to be soon. Just got to survive a few more. Can't wait to make it!

Max(Samba)

I hope that my plan works! I have Giannis and Mark wrapped around my finger. I am in the hot seat for merge!! This is so exicting

Mark(Samba)

So although I haven't been able to attend the challenges (work has a big part to do with this), I finally have a path to a clearer vote, so with that

Selentio or whatever that guy's name is
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Giannis (Samba)

I vote wait

Wait (Samba)

I vote Mark

Giannis (Samba)

Giannis and I am not going home this week! I got Wait to think that I was voting Mark, so now she is. She is done.

John (Samba)

I have decided to self evict
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Waf( Capoeira)

My vote goes to Jonathan

Ross (Capoeira)

I vote Gabe

X(Capoeira)

I vote Jonathan

Luis (Capoeira)

I vote Jonathan

Joe (Capoeira)

My vote goes to Jonathan
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Merge confessionals

Mark (#Janeiro)

I haven’t written a Confessional since the start of the game, but honestly, it’s also because I was basically dormant the entire game.  Then again, what can you do when you commute 7 hours from work and work half the fucking state away from home?  And, of course, my tribe mates on my original tribe were pretty fucking annoying overall.  John was basically all on my ear like “YOU GONNA DO THE PUZZLE” and I was cringing at his entire appearance in the game the whole time.  Ditto to Ross, and many of us just didn’t care.  It didn’t help that my duo Java was one of the first people voted out.  So yeah… kinda hard t still give a fuck.

But I think once I got to the swap, things got better.  Thanks for lighting a fire on my ass btw.  I needed to prove that my placement wasn’t in vain, which is why I decided to start voting.  Now, I’m not a big fan of anyone, so that’s probs why I voted Antet the first time around, but I think I have something more solid now.  This is why slentio or whatever the fuck that twig’s name was had to go.  It also makes me realize just how lucky I am to have made it to the merge.  Like omg how am I in the Final 10?  Well, now that I’m here, I’m here to stay and I’m about to prove it with this Immunity Challenge.  No more depending on people who don’t give 2 fucks about the game.  It’s time to do things myself, and hopefully I should be okay going forward.  I’m in an alliance of 4, so that’s good to have, but there’s 10 people, and if 10 votes, this might be a problem.

Time to get myself in gear and play the game FOR REAL!
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Max

I vote Louis

Mark

Ross

Honestly, I know how much Max wants Luis out, but he and Antet already have something to distinguish theirselves with.  I'm voting Ross because I think it's best if I try playing as the last remaining member from my first tribe.

Waf

I vote for louis

Joe

Vote: Waf

So fuck. Im most likely leaving next, as NO ONE has said anything to me, so lest just hope i can clutch this and avoid getting voted out. Rip me i guess/
2391 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Giannis

I vote Louis

X

I vote Ross

Jsb

I vote Fire

Louis

I vote Jay S

X

Btw i am Not using my idol
Also to gain trust im going to vote ross

X

i revote ross

Giannis

I revote louis

Jay S

I revote louis

Mark

I revote Ross

Waf

I revote Luis

Max

I am in the finals!!! I have my alliance of 3, Mark is such a traitor. He's next btw. Bye boo. I am gonig to dominate this game. #DominiquetheDominator! Hopefully I will make a big move soon. You guys know who to call for an All-Stars season, this guy!! Ok bye fans!! #MaxAttack

open group

Luca Secret killers's group game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!