This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2390 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
Giannis

I vote Mark

X

Well i lost immunity but i had a time of 14 minutes so i wasent winning that. So last vote max and ant wanted louis gone and so did i. However with my new allie mark we had the numbers... Oh waiit ross is also my allie and so is jsb lol. So i voted with mark yo gain his trust and it worked. After the tie i switched and voted with max and ant. They think i voted with them the whole time lol and i got them to want mark out so my work heres done. I mean do these ppl not relize im in control right now. I have an allince with everyone and i still have an idol so like im in a good spot

I came to blow up ppls game and that what im gonna do.

Ross

I vote Mark to get the boot

Max

I vote Mark

Waf

I vote Mark

Max

So I think I know how this week is going. Mark is gone and I am ina hot seat to the finals.

Ross

Ross again

Hopefully this time it goes through
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Giannis

I vote Mark

X

Well i lost immunity but i had a time of 14 minutes so i wasent winning that. So last vote max and ant wanted louis gone and so did i. However with my new allie mark we had the numbers... Oh waiit ross is also my allie and so is jsb lol. So i voted with mark yo gain his trust and it worked. After the tie i switched and voted with max and ant. They think i voted with them the whole time lol and i got them to want mark out so my work heres done. I mean do these ppl not relize im in control right now. I have an allince with everyone and i still have an idol so like im in a good spot

I came to blow up ppls game and that what im gonna do.

Ross

I vote Mark to get the boot

Max

I vote Mark

Waf

I vote Mark

Max

So I think I know how this week is going. Mark is gone and I am ina hot seat to the finals.

Ross

Mark again

Hopefully this time it goes through
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Jay S

I vote Mark

X

I happily vote mark lol

So i have max and ant on bored
Also my allinces with ross
And with wolven
And jsb
And waf 

Has me in a good spot since all of them are down to vote mark. Ik i could be being lied to so that shucks and someone did vote me last tribal bit ik it wasent max or ant. It wasent me or max or ross since ross self voted. This tells me jsb or waf voted me
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Mark

So this is basically a Confessional that goes hand in hand with a Castings I am in because 2 other players in the game are in it with me.

So I’ve looked at who was left in Brazil and it seems like it’s down to me and Ross in our first tribes.  To be honest, I wanted Ross gone last round so that I could have the distinction of being the last Lambada member standing, and thank God it’s going to happen tonight!  I cannot WAIT to have my very own place in Lucarigo history, even if I have to be Stephanie LaGrossa to do it!  It was meant to happen last time, but unfortunately everyone else wanted Luis gone for whatever reason.  I’m just glad I get to outlast Ross after all!

So anywho, I joined Castings this morning to be with my good friends Tara, and of course, I have to do battle with a multi because that said multi joined to challenge the 2 of us!  Oh, but it gets better!  Max and Wolven are IN THAT GAME TOO!  

https://tengaged.com/game/177072 

So this has created an interesting situation for not just the Castings in question, but this Group Game!  So now not only do I have to contend with Brazil, I have to contend with Greeks and how my votes will affect both games.  Isn’t today grand?  :D

Joe

Sorry, just got home from school.
Ill be voting...  Mark

So, ive made it this far. After a comp score worst then ever, then realising it wasn't even the right thing, i decided i rather use my social game to stay in. And cause of that, ive heard word Mark is the vote. Goodluck to me.

Max

I told you. This week went JUST the way I wanted it to. Soooo. Me and X and Giannis are f3. 
Unleeeeeess I get them out in final 5. Hmmm....

Waf

my vote for the tribal council is for wolven.
if he is inmune, is for jsbreality
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Max

I vote to evict JSBREALITY. I forget his namesake

Ross

I vote Max

X

Walks in and takes a seat*
"Whats this? Oh its just this necklace that gives me immunity at tribal council tonight"
Lol i won my first immunity challenge and man did i need it. Todays challenge was very helpful. I know know what some ppl think of me and i also had to put a lot of work in 2 get it.

So Basically this group of ppl handed me immunity by telling me what they said. Well jsb lied but he has an idol or so he says. I love my control over this cast. I mean granted i have an allince with everyone in the game and they all with the exception of jsb maybe will vote how i want.

Anyway i think its time for the second blindside to happen
"Yes i did just make a blindside last tribal so i though id make another 1"

I want max gone. Hes a threat to my game and yes i think he can be loyal but i feel he has some pull on this merged tribe and i need and want that pull so i have to take him out. If for some reason jsb plays his idol on max then jsb will go home since i have max and ant voting him. 

More on all this later for now enjiy the craziness im spreading
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Joe

Vote: Ill be voting...  Jay S

Here i am at the final 7 somehow, not even being voted. (Im i that irrevelant?)
Do basically this is how i think the tribal is going. So, Max seems to be the vote. But im willing to cause some discord throughout the tribe. Yes i know its a VERY risky move, but im not going down being a wus! Rather go down with a failed move then go down with no fight. Max came to me saying Jay is the vote, and thats what imma do. Praying this goes well.

Max

I have NO idea what's going to happen tonight. I believe in my alliance and hopefully Jay S goes. Fingers crossed

X

Damit. Jsb is telling everyone he has a idol to keep his ass safe. Tbats my move buddy

I change my vote to jsb

Ross
Waf
And wolven should vote max

Me 
Max
And ant should vote jsb

Either way im getting what i want so fuck them for challenging me
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Max

I vote Joe

Giannis

I change my vote to Joe

Max

I change my vote to Jay S. This is final.

X

I am not using my idol

Max

If I am out tonight, I will be so mad. X said he used his idol on me. Hopefully. I just want to thank LiukBB for this great opportunity!
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Fire is playing everyone!!! He has a F2 with everyone in this game and he is my next target. He told me to vote Max coz he was the target and Max doesnt leave? And he has a F2 with Max? I need to expose him as soon as possible since I've been a floater and I need a couple of big moves on my repertoire .

Max

I vote to evict Jay S

Giannis

I vote Max

Ross

Bubye Max

Jay S

I vote Max

Ross
JSB IS RUINING EVERYTHING. HE GOES TO FIRE SAYING HIM ME AND GIANNIS ARE RUNNING THE GAME AND NOW FIRE IS GOING TO FLIP TO JSB FUCKING MY PLAN TO EVICT MAX
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Ross

Ugh Fire is voting JSB Max is voting JSB Giannis is voting idk Waf is voting Max JSB is voting Max. Fire pretty much says if you dont vote JSB our F2 is off. Apparently Giannis is voting Max but i think hes voting JSB instead ugh

Ross

I GOT BEAT UGH. I VOTE JAY INSTEAD SIGH. 

X

Btw ima use the merge idol on max

Ross

If i vote Max, I lose FireX. Its really not worth it ugh. Im not making F2 anymore I feel.

Ross

Yesterday, I had the game in the bag. Jay ruined it for me and I want to repay the favour..
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
x

I vote max
I dont use my idol on him

Thats my final desicion

waf

I vote jsb

X

What a bunch of noobs. I just made the finale with not 1 but 2 idols and i have recieved 1 vote this entire season. I almost lost control but i have gained it back and im in power of who gies home next. Ross is a follower and i feel i can beat him so hes def my f2 but im also working with waf as a f2 as well as max and i also have a fr with giannis so Basically im in an allince with everyone. I will say that these 2 idols helped me with this tribal because i was able to sway everyone to do what i wanted and got jsbs allies ross and gianis to switch on him so i feel greatttt

As for the finale i know im going to f4 but i feel as if i have to win the last 2 immunity maybe these last 3 because u never know whats gonna happen. Im clearly the biggest threat here but i still get what i want all season... Well not when wolven got voted out that pissed me off butvoh well

Max

I vote to evict Giannis, you are the only one left who knows that I want X out. Sorry dude

I just got the person I want out to believe me in voting out my alliance member! Ha! So if Giannis goes tonight, I am in the finals. See you guys there!
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
X

I vote Giannis

Im gonna use my idols on

Ross and 
Max

X

Ok so i have complete control of how this tribal is gonna play out 
I have immunity so im safe yet...

I have 2 idols

3 ppl are going to be safe at tribal tonight and i have to make sure its the right 2 ppl. Ik for a fact waf will vote how i want when i want and no 1 is considering him as a vote. Going into f4 i have 1 vote on my side
Ross has been loyal and i think he will stay that way but you never know but im gonna take a risk and say that i can beat him in immunity challenges and take him to f4

This leaves my old allince of max and giannis going at it. They both want the other gone. Personally i dont trust them since max was throwing my name out and i dont trust giannis because he was gonna flip and work with jsb butbi got him to vote how i wanted and sent jsb out of this game 

Ok so i have made a final desicion to vote max out

Im using my idols on ross and Giannis.
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
X

I hate these ppl

I have no fucking idea what im doing anymore

i want giannis out
Switch the idols and votes
yes 
Srry ik im a mess but this tribal is gonna affect my game

Max

If his plan goes into action I will go down in Luca's Survivor HISTORY! If I win this immunity, i want a chance to win. The most obvious way to do that is to vote waf. Butttt I think I want X out. I have wanted him out for the past 5 weeks! He is a flop. THSI might be my week.

Ross

So i threw my game with FireX so that he had a shot at immunity. Fire myself and waf all want Max out while Max believes me fire and him are a F3 who will vote waf. Fire needs to get this immunity ugh

Ross

OMG MAX JUST GOT ERICCEDD BYEEEE

Max

I vote Ross

Ross

I vote Max

Ross

If fire doesnt follow the plan we go to a 2-2 tie. And waf prob loses to max in the challenge and Im screwed at F3 fun
2390 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Waf

I vote Max

X

I vote Ross

Ross

So basically I have to now win a challenge to ensure my safety and send Max home. Then I have to win another challenge to ensure that Fire leaves next week to win. So now the strategic aspect vanishes and its just comp wins

Waf

I change my vote to Ross

open group

Luca Secret killers's group game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!