This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 [PAGONG]

Topic » Tribal Council #4 [PAGONG]

3834 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Come on in guys!!!

Well you lost 2 immunity's in a row... won 1 and lost another. Lets say tonight's votes will determine how much Pagong wants to either start winning again or be sent to tribal once more.

Questions:
#Ace - How scared are you every time you come in here?

#Joey - You got the first question right. buy then stopped. What happened?

#AJ - Heading back to your second immunity challenge loss you were mad. Why were you mad at to whom?

#Paula - 2 girls, 5 girls, You think the boys could be teaming up to get rid of the girls?

#Ranz - In this game there are HII's and there were some in camp, you think anybody has found one?

#Elvira - What do you think is best to do if you dont want to be sent at tribal?

#FireDragon - How happy were you when Dan was evacuated?

Well.. it is time to vote
Votes will be read once i get all the votes or in 24 hours!
3834 days 14 hours ago
jflora18
#AJ - Heading back to your second immunity challenge loss you were mad. Why were you mad at to whom?
Are you high? I think we all know who I was mad at. He is banned I am still here because he sucks and I also hate your bitch... I mean co-host :)
3834 days 14 hours ago
macken
um no offence but wereu at that immunity challenge i tried my hardest against the tribe it was basically like me aganst the united states army
3834 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
@joey yes i saw are you mad at your tribe mates for not helping?
3834 days 14 hours ago
honeybunch1
not  necessarily when you consider wgo shows or doesnt show for challenges
3834 days 14 hours ago
macken
they did help but it was just other tribes day but im sure we will get em next time though!
3834 days 14 hours ago
get_right71
#Ace - How scared are you every time you come in here?
Yes! Everyone should be at least alittle scared
3834 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
@Paula - Aj was mad at you when you guys lost your last immunity, what were you feeling at the time?
3834 days 14 hours ago
honeybunch1
sad at the loss of course
3834 days 14 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Yes, i think someone has found the hidden immunity idol, i'm not sure who but i just have the feeling.
3834 days 13 hours ago
jflora18
No I wasn't. stop saying made up shit Adidas
3834 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Aj yea u were mad at Paula for not mailing u the puzzle and ur clearly mad at me when things didn't go ur way. The point is communication for both tribes and clearly for that challenge the other tribe communicated when I mailed BOTH tribe leaders where they work on the puzzle by themselves or with their tribe and finally the tribe leader needs to post the correct phrase and the other tribe got it first so accept the lost dude it's not the end of the world ur still here and the person u had an argument with is not he got banned. U cam either be mad at that challenge or think of ways to get ur tribe to have numbers
3833 days 15 hours ago
_Adidas_
Reading votes now
3833 days 15 hours ago
honeybunch1
here
3833 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
3833 days 15 hours ago
_Adidas_
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it.. now would be the time to do so..

open group

Adidas Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!