This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [RATTANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [RATTANA]

3809 days 4 hours ago
_Adidas_
Come on in guys!!

Congratulations Zach on your Immunity!! For the rest of you.. 1 of you will be going home after 27 days..

Questions
#Connor - Who do you trust the most at this point?

#Brian - Not winning immunity today... does it make you a threat that you've already won one?

#Mini - All the girls are gone... was Elvira supposed to be voted out last tribal council?

#Aj - How do you feel about Elvira's evacuation? Did it save you from being voted out?

#Joey - Who is the strongest and weakest link in the game left? (must give me a name)

#Zach B - How does it feel to have immunity? Did you need it?

#Ranz - How scared do you get when ever you don't have immunity?

#Jackson - Since Elvira was evacuated... do you think it could have been you walking out instead?

Well it is time to vote...
SEND VOTES
SEND CONFESSIONALS
SEND HII GUESSES
3809 days 4 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach B - How does it feel to have immunity? Did you need it?

I honestly dont know if I needed it or not. All I can say for sure is that it isnt me going home.
3809 days 3 hours ago
mminervini219
#Mini - All the girls are gone... was Elvira supposed to be voted out last tribal council?
I personally didnt hear her name get thrown around, but she did seem to be one of the weaker players. I think she saved one of the stronger players from being voted out last time.
3809 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Mini - so it would be better to get out a strong player sooner?

#Zach - Does that make you a threat?
3809 days 2 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach - Does that make you a threat?

Some people may see me as a threat and I may be. But I feel there are bigger fish to fry.
3808 days 22 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Zach - and who may that be? (Must give a name)
3808 days 16 hours ago
macken
weakest player is probz rans cuz of the inactiveness
strongest player is zach he is a immunity winning machine!
3808 days 10 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
#Jackson - Since Elvira was evacuated... do you think it could have been you walking out instead?

Oh jeez I hope not! I'm havin a great times in this game and don't want to leave yet
3808 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
Reading the votes now
3808 days 7 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
Ok
3808 days 7 hours ago
mminervini219
ok
3808 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
I'll go get the votes
*gets urn*
3808 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
If anyone  has a HII and would like to play it... Now would be the time to do so....
3808 days 7 hours ago
jflora18
*crosses fingers*
3808 days 7 hours ago
jflora18
#Aj - How do you feel about Elvira's evacuation? Did it save you from being voted out?
I mean skin peel was pretty stupid but I don't know if it saved me and to be honest I don't care
3808 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
Ok once I read the votes the person voted out will be the 2nd juror

open group

Adidas Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!