This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survival of the Fittest FINALE

Topic » Survival of the Fittest FINALE

2213 days 1 hour ago
C00LDUDE1000
Congratulations to Jayden and Nicole on making the final two of Survival of the Fittest!

Here is how the winner will be determined.

There were three types of eliminations. Now, the same three types of eliminations are here to crown someone the win! Whichever human gets two points to win first will be the winner of Survival of the Fittest!

VP (Voting Point) - The jury will decide who gets a point.
PP (Public Point) - The public will decide who gets a point
AP (Automatic Point) - The human with more points from the tests overall gets a point

Because of the AP, Nicole is already up 1-0. Nicole only needs 1 more to win, while Jayden needs to get both the VP and PP to win.
2213 days ago
C00LDUDE1000
JURY MEMBERS, If you have any questions for the players, ask them here!
2213 days ago
Amnesia_
Congrats final two. My question is why did you vote me out?
2213 days ago
MJFJUNE
Jaydon, Nicole is significantly ahead of you in points so why do you deserve to win over her?

Nicole, was there any moment that's you feared you would be eliminated?
2213 days ago
paul028
Nicole, was there any moment that's you feared you would be eliminated?

Yes, when Radjon used his special power to save himself and replaced me, I feared that I'd become eliminated due to being a Point threat because I was in the top 2. I managed to stay with only 3 votes to eliminate me and I never wanted to go through that again.
2212 days 23 hours ago
paul028
My question is why did you vote me out?

Ugh Aimee, I love you but I had voted you out because my number 1 ally Dylan was in the bottom 2 and we both feared you and Tdub would eliminate him leaving me alone against, You, Tdub and Jayden. This was before I found you y'all weren't together.
2212 days 23 hours ago
paul028
Okay, this is for my final plea incase I sadly do not win the Public Voting :)

So at the start of this game, I wasn't expecting much but just a fun challenge, I'd never heard of Survival Of The Fittest (until I recently looked it up) so I had no idea what was gonna happen. I read over the rules and how eliminations worked and I decided I wanted to work with an all girls alliance at the start, So me, Debbie, Kimmy and Shelia formed an alliance called the #Femeneistas, while also having a really close deal with Aimee and Dylan. I became a "powerhouse" for the first few days dominating in some public challenges however as a strategic move, I decided to law low and let someone else take the 1st place and let the power get to their head. Sadly the #femeneistas slowly started to crumble with Debbie getting eliminated by a public elim against Jayden :( Then followed Sheila, when it was just me and Kimmy, I decided to recoil with ally Dylan and become closer with him because I knew me and Kimmy couldn't do it on our own, I was really confident about the Kimmy vs Radjon vote with Rad leaving but S H O C K E R he had a power and saved himself and he put me up against my queen Kimmy, leaving us to battle it out.

It was a 5-3 vote against Kimmy and I was relieved to have stayed but I knew Radjon had it out for me publicly now and I made sure to target him for Kimmy. After slipping in points I decided to be reborn and actually win challenges again which I did no problem at :) I then slowly but surely started climbing up the ranks with no one noticing at this point me and Aimee were talking again but Dylan and I were as tight as twins and I had no chance at betraying him.

I won a special power to allow me to save one of the bottom 2 and replace them with the person with the 3rd lowest points. As I was in 2nd place and only 5 people, I knew I couldn't let Aimee win, So it took every bit of energy to convince Aimee I had this special Power that allows me to take one of the Bottom 2 off and replace with the highest amount of Points which was Tdub however I wanted Aimee to know that I needed to be the highest so that Jayden could be eliminated because if she won and overtook me then she'd be eliminated with Tdubs/Dylans vote because they didn't like her. It was hard but it worked and I won the challenge putting me in 1ST place where I belonged. 

At this point, my F2 was Dylan like it was always planned I wanted to be in the finals with a good ally/friend but tragically, it tied 1-1 vote against Jayden leading to a PUBLIC elimination and I did campaigning for him to stay but to no avail he sadly got eliminated leaving me all alone in the F3 with a F2 (Tdub/Jayden)

I knew I couldn't mess around at this point all focus went on winning so that I'd be 100% secure to be in the Finals. I did exactly that and took out one of the BIGGEST threats this season Tdub.

I hope the jury considers voting for me if they get the chance because I worked so hard to be here and strategically pulled of things I didn't know I could do. Thank you ~Nicole :)
2212 days 21 hours ago
tdubsurvivor
I just want to say to Jayden, you are a great friend, and Nicole, you played a fantastic game here.  Getting me out was a really smart decision and I have no hard feelings because I would've done the same thing.  Jayden, I'm glad you made it to the f2.  I wanted it to be me and you, but Nicole got ahead of me.  My only question to both of you is do YOU think you played a good game and explain to me how?
2212 days 21 hours ago
paul028
@Tdub

I think I played a fairly decent game not perfect obviously, what I did best at in my own opinion is strategy, as I did talk to my ally's and control majority of the eliminations happening. I will say my socialness was lacking as clear in history Radjon did put me up for elimination and I got 3 votes. But overall I feel like I played a great game and probably did 2/3 things perfectly :)
2212 days 19 hours ago
Amnesia_
Paul - Was I a threat? Paul if I just went with my original plan and won the challenge and you not convincing me you’d keep me safe then you might have been vulnerable. Fair play. You deserve the win!
2212 days 17 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Ok first of all, nicole i think you are the best player this season strategically and comp-wise
I want jayden to try change my mind XD

Now jayden played a great social and spam game; surviving elimination after elimination

Now, tdub was the 2nd best player this season
My question for Nicole is :
Did you think tdub would have beaten you, or did you think a finale against Jayden is a safe win?
2212 days 14 hours ago
paul028
Dylan <333
Did you think tdub would have beaten you, or did you think a finale against Jayden is a safe win

Okay I think Tdub would've won the public elimination but I personally think I'd win the Jury because I know alot of you guys don't like Tdub and Jayden wasn't a safe vote in my opinion I had a feeling you know he could win this entire thing truly on his social game but I took a chance and hopefully it works for me
2212 days 6 hours ago
paul028
Was I a threat? Paul if I just went with my original plan and won the challenge and you not convincing me you’d keep me safe then you might have been vulnerable. Fair play. You deserve the win!

I personally thought you were a threat, Dylan and I went through all the scenarios and thought you were close with everyone and that you'd win against the Jury or worse even be in an alliance with Tdub/Jayden.

But exactly about the challenge, if you had won the challenge you would've overtaken me and then I wouldn't of used my power because if I did use it, I'D GO UP. So if that scenario happened and I DID NOT use my Power, Dylan and Jayden would stay on the block and Tdub would've voted Dylan along side you leaving me by myself.
2212 days 5 hours ago
radjon
From the moment I made the decision to put up Nicole as a replacement, I promised myself to give her my vote at the finals if she would stay. I warned everyone, but somehow she convinced enough people to let herself stay. I knew that my time was over. Congrats on the great gameplay, since some people were not using their minds then and didn't use the only chance in this whole game to evict you.
2212 days 5 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
@tdub

I just want to say to Jayden, you are a great friend, and Nicole, you played a fantastic game here.  Getting me out was a really smart decision and I have no hard feelings because I would've done the same thing.  Jayden, I'm glad you made it to the f2.  I wanted it to be me and you, but Nicole got ahead of me.  My only question to both of you is do YOU think you played a good game and explain to me how?

I cant say much to defend myself. I think paul earned it fair and square. Great game player. I just laid behind the shadows and talked to most people leading to my F2 only vote for me if you are salty lol

open group

Survival of the Fittest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!