This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

2495 days 16 hours ago
solesurvivor11
SOMEONE'S GOING HOME
2495 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
i'm so thankful for still being here. hugs everyone
2495 days 16 hours ago
solesurvivor11
*hugs back*
2495 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
(I'll just talk to you all as the interview is going on)

Congrats on making it to the Final 6, housemates! How does it feel?
2495 days 15 hours ago
solesurvivor11
AMAZINGGG
2495 days 15 hours ago
solesurvivor11
We all worked so hard to get here! And it's a pleasure to be here with five of the less horrible people.
2495 days 15 hours ago
solesurvivor11
I suppose now your gonna unleash one last twist!!
2495 days 15 hours ago
solesurvivor11
*sits nervously, sweating and trying to calm down*
2495 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
wonderful
2495 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Big Brother has an important question for all of you, and one that will allow you to somewhat dictate how the game goes from here.

Obviously, you're all "finalists" in this game, however, because I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and have ruled out any possibility of being online at a good time for people for the finale, I've come to the conclusion that the earliest I could have the finale would be on:

MONDAY, JULY 24TH.

We COULD do this, and have all 6 of you present as finalists, OR we could have one more eviction, in which everything would be completely non-live as I'm unsure of when I could be online, and there would be one more housemate to bite the dust before we open up the final poll of the season to vote to win.
2495 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
The question is:

Would you rather have another eviction before the live Monday finale, or would you rather go straight from here to Monday in the final stretch as finalists in the Big Brother house?
2495 days 15 hours ago
solesurvivor11
We should do all six of us in one final vote
2495 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
You are allowed to post here or PM me with what you'd like to do. I'll come back in about 10 minutes to see what the majority has decided.
2495 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
straight from here to monday with all 6 of us
2495 days 15 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Okay cool.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!