This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

2481 days 15 hours ago
MaggieWong
Lets just go finals.
2481 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
By a consensus of 3-1, it seems that most of you would rather all go to finals and NOT have another eviction.

Big Brother will send out a message TOMORROW MORNING detailing what to expect for the final leg of this series.

Big Brother will also post the final poll tomorrow morning as well when sending out the messages. Don't lose stamina-- you'll literally have FIVE DAYS to campaign for votes! (The poll will close Sunday night).

You'll have fun little surprises and tasks to do before the Monday finale, so check here to make the most of your final week in the house! Also, please send in confessionals for final thoughts/where your heads are at. Congratulations on lasting as long as you have.

Goodbye for now, housemates!
2481 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
PLEASE PLAN AHEAD, too, for the FINALE.

IT WOULD BE AMAZING if everyone was present!

Big Brother can be flexible if 1 PM EST/6 PM GMT is not the best time-- message me if you'd rather have it at either 12 PM EST/5 PM GMT or 2 PM EST/7 PM GMT and we can arrange this, or even another time if all of you wish for it to be much later or earlier. If no one has conflicts, then we will remain at 1 PM EST/6 PM GMT on Monday.
2481 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Congratulations to the 6 of you--

Andrea, Jax, Logan, Nicole, Tom, and Troy.

You are FINALISTS, and have made it to the final stage of BBUK. Attached, you'll find the final poll of the season:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6393/poll/week-10-vote-winner-139110

This is to vote for the winner. All your gameplay and socializing in the house has led up to this. You'll have until SUNDAY NIGHT to get votes, but I suggest starting early and staying strong throughout, as you never know when someone will hit their stride with spamming or managing to get votes at a given moment.

The finale will be on MONDAY at 1 PM EST/6 PM GMT, however, you'll still be receiving a few final tasks and things from Big Brother throughout the week.

Send in confessionals of your final thoughts as we near the end of this game!

See you later, housemates!
2479 days 21 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Everyone's been spamming so much that they aren't talking lmào
2479 days 20 hours ago
MaggieWong
I should probably spam shouldnt i hu?
2479 days 20 hours ago
solesurvivor11
This is so fucking tense.
2479 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello, housemates! A little vote update-- we're at 52 votes after ONE day! Keep up the campaigning!
2479 days 1 hour ago
solesurvivor11
Shitt
2479 days ago
solesurvivor11
This just gets worst I suck at spamming
2476 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
THE POLL HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Good luck, housemates!

The finale is tomorrow at 1 PM EST/6 PM GMT! Don't miss it!
2475 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
I've definitely failed lmaoooooo...
Welp the silence is killing me! We will see tonight who has won!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!