This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Water)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Water)

3696 days 12 hours ago
KickAss93
Come on in guys!

Grab a torch behind you.In this game,fire represents your life,and once it's gone,so are you,and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

VOTES DUE BY 12:00 PM EST SUNDAY!

Not voting will result in a self-vote!

QUESTIONS-(PYN)

ALL-You almost won.The other tribe got a head start,however.For most of you,you've been here A LOT,am I right?Well,what's to say (Water) won't be written next to Tribal Council #9?

ALL-Who's to blame for the loss?Is this what you're basing your vote off of tonight?
3696 days 12 hours ago
flatl99
ALL-You almost won.The other tribe got a head start,however.For most of you,you've been here A LOT,am I right?Well,what's to say (Water) won't be written next to Tribal Council #9? Yeah you know what though, i dont want to be a pessimist, im an optimist and we ARENT going to be here next time

ALL-Who's to blame for the loss?Is this what you're basing your vote off of tonight?
No one really except the inactives abd yes i am
3696 days 12 hours ago
Nt888
All- I have been here a lot definately but the losing tribe always rebounds

All- Inactives
3696 days 12 hours ago
KickAss93
2/7 votes are in

(Desi is banned,she has 3 more days to return or she will be sent to Felug)

(Dan is 2 days inactive.He also has 3 days to return or he will be sent to Felug)
3696 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
ALL-You almost won.The other tribe got a head start,however.For most of you,you've been here A LOT,am I right?Well,what's to say (Water) won't be written next to Tribal Council #9?

I don't know. However, with every loss we get close to winning the game such as coming close here. I think we'll have a win here.

I guess the inactives. Ummm…probably.
3696 days 11 hours ago
cancanpiano
ALL - I think we can pull ahead in the next one and win!

All - Me, even though I came up with the strategy I had to go on a bike ride with friends so I wasn't able to participate in the actual challenge.
3696 days 10 hours ago
cancanpiano
Oh and for some weird reason I was getting the Fire tribe's emails LOL
3696 days 3 hours ago
pompzi
I really believe we could have won if they hadn't had that head start so hopefully next time we will bet them

inactives really including myself :(
3696 days 1 hour ago
KickAss93
5/8 votes recieved,as Dan is now active!
3695 days 20 hours ago
Nt888
Lol long tribal
3695 days 19 hours ago
KickAss93
ALL the votes are in,I'll go tally them!
3695 days 19 hours ago
KickAss93
*Returns with voting urn*

First off,if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it,now would be the time!
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3695 days 19 hours ago
KickAss93
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*No one stands*
3695 days 19 hours ago
KickAss93
Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area.

I'll read the votes.

First Vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sam
3695 days 19 hours ago
KickAss93
Next Vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sam
3695 days 19 hours ago
KickAss93
Third Vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nin

That's 2 votes Sam,1 vote Nin,6 votes left.

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!