This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #22 (FINAL Tribal Council)

Topic » Tribal Council #22 (FINAL..

3637 days 9 hours ago
Nt888
Please dont argue guys all of you played different games with different strong points
#letsallbefriends
3637 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
i may not have organized all of them but most of them were me, and i was apart of every single one
3637 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
Nathan you are arguing too lol
3637 days 8 hours ago
pompzi
my bits all said and done! it was a good session and i have made my vote! Gl to all three of you
You all did your fair share in moves
3637 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
thank you too jake great game, and how about us final 3 just stop arguing with our answers and stop writing giant paragraphs about how you should win, we already had opening statements, do it there lol
3637 days 8 hours ago
Nt888
Haha yeah we should..... And Liam which ones did YOU organize
3637 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
i organized the second ismail one, the one that got him out and you got the Audren one, the rest we did together, and you cant argu that because we did, and dude, i dont want some survivor game to get between our friendship, so lets just let the better player win, whether its you or me, no more of this, i did this, you didnt do that crap
3637 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
cause personally i dont want that
3637 days 7 hours ago
Nt888
Hahaha yeah we need to stop this we both played really good games each o us organize one of the two biggest blindsides it has been well played bro
3636 days 17 hours ago
carterbehne
lol i love this arguing and what not xD. Okay let's get to the point. U all played great games and sounds you all deserve to win. My question is if you could vote for someone thats not urself who woudl it be? For example Nathan votes for Ethan etc.
3636 days 17 hours ago
flatl99
I would vote Nathan
3636 days 12 hours ago
MrEthan123
Im done arguing with his petty self. Were all here bc we play a good game. Keep it at that okay? Okay. I just hope Nathan wins.
3636 days 12 hours ago
MrEthan123
Tbh i dont derserve to win. Idek why im here It should be f2..Good Luck guys.
3636 days 11 hours ago
Nt888
Sorry Ethan but Liam played a better game so I would vote Liam
3636 days 9 hours ago
MrEthan123
Its okay. Its true. I did nothing. I just tried hard and got to the end.

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!