This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1: Trivia House

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1: Trivia..

3381 days 14 hours ago
Ghoul
Will be taking place in roughly at 30 minutes at 7 PM EST.

I will mail out reminders closer to the time. Please note the challenge is live!
3381 days 13 hours ago
Ghoul
I've sent out reminders, i'll post the challenge explanation in my next post
3381 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
I'l be here for the beginning but have basketball practice soon.
3381 days 13 hours ago
Ghoul
Come on in guys. Immunity is up for grabs. Win it and avoid Divisional Council. Lose, and face the vote.

Today’s challenge is pretty simple. It’s going to require quick hands and quick minds, necessary skills when it comes to building a good house. Which is what you will be doing today. Each tribe is in a race to construct a house.

To build your house, you’ll have to answer questions. The first tribe to correctly answer a question I post will earn a piece of the house you are building. The first division to acquire the five required pieces will win immunity and avoid divisional council.
The questions will be based on a wide range of topics relating to architecture, housing, our host state, famous buildings etc. If you can build it, it’ll be a question here today. Here’s an example:

This television channel that focuses on property related themes and projects hosts popular shows such as House Hunters and Love It or List It.

The answer would be HGTV.

The questions will all be in that sort of vein, though they can range from practical questions to out of the blue. Spelling isn’t crucial but if it’s written in another language or gibberish, you get NOTHING. So if I can sorta understand you, you’ll get a pass.

Any questions?
3381 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
here
3381 days 13 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Hi! here and ready to be the first sole architect
3381 days 13 hours ago
Ghoul
Here so far:

Apache:
Sagar

Navajo:
Jimbo
Matthew

There's no enforced check-in for this challenge but obviously it'd be better to be here for as many questions as you can.
3381 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm glad it's a question-by-question challenge because I can't be here for the whole thing.
3381 days 13 hours ago
bklimas
here
3381 days 13 hours ago
bearclaw1212
well jimbo, we just have to build a huge lead from the start :S
3381 days 13 hours ago
Ghoul
Here so far:

Apache:
Sagar
Bobby

Navajo:
Jimbo
Matthew

Low numbers to start but hopefully more trickle in. Is everyone ready?
3381 days 13 hours ago
bearclaw1212
ready
3381 days 13 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
here
3381 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
ready
3381 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
yep
3381 days 13 hours ago
Ghoul
First one coming up (i try to roughly time it as 30 seconds but it could be a bit longer due to tengaged lag)

open group

Ghoul's Survivor: AMA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!