This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Applications

Topic » Season 7 Applications

3032 days 6 hours ago
Mistake
Celebrity Name (Username): Ariana Grande
Your Username Color: Sky Blue
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: Yes always! :) EST anyway.. :P
How active are you (1-10): 9.5 :)
Do you have what it takes to win?: For sure I really am a strategist and I think if you take a chance by letting someone us unknown as me into the game it wont be a mistake ;) I will bring lots of drama when needed and a good game If I am evicted from a game I always want to know I did all I could do.
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: Well for me it depends who I am around If theres no reason for me to be brutal and backstabbing that will benifit my game then I am not going to do it however if I need to cut someone I have been working with even if I had been working with them since day 1 in the game I will and I will do it without any hesitation or regret this is a game and I always play to win.
Do you know how to screen shot?: Yes!! I hope gyazo is okay?? :)
3032 days ago
rileyloveshollyoaks
Celebrity Name (Username): Vicky Pattison (rileyloveshollyoaks)
Your Username Color: white
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: perfect
How active are you (1-10): 9
Do you have what it takes to win?: of course
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: mix
Do you know how to screen shot?: yes
3031 days 23 hours ago
Anick_BB2
Celebrity Name (Username): Kylie Jenner (Anick_BB2)
Your Username Color: Black
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: yess
How active are you (1-10): 8.5
Do you have what it takes to win?: Well if I thought I wouldn't win I wouldnt play :x
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: b, except that I mostly get along with players
Do you know how to screen shot?: yessss
3031 days 23 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Celebrity Name (Username): Carrie Underwood (andrewvaughan17)
Your Username Color: Yellow
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 10
Do you have what it takes to win?: Obviously otherwise I would not apply
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: A mixture of A and B but predominately A unless some attention seekers are in
Do you know how to screen shot?: I study an I.T course it would be tragic if I could not screen shot
3031 days 23 hours ago
QueenRosalina
Celebrity Name (Username): Jessie J (QueenRosalina)
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: Usually
Do you have what it takes to win?: obvi
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: B
Do you know how to screen shot?: Yes.
3031 days 23 hours ago
neathery
Name (Username): Roy Nelson, Neathery
Your Username Color: black
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: yes
Do you have what it takes to win?: 100%
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: a complete mix of all
Do you know how to screen shot?: yeah
3031 days 23 hours ago
adelelover
Celebrity Name (Username): adelelover
Your Username Color: Orange
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: Yes!
Do you have what it takes to win?: Of course!
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: A, i would join alliances and all, but i am mostly nice!
Do you know how to screen shot?: Just googled it so yeah!

Example Application:
3031 days 23 hours ago
neathery
Whatever my old celeb was ;)
3031 days 21 hours ago
boozes
Mariah Carey
Green
Yes
Of course I'm a diva
Nice player but if I feel like they are a threat I will backstab them in a heartbeat
Yes I do

Pick me because I will bring drama and fun to this game and I will definitely bring strategy to this game
3031 days 21 hours ago
BossNarwhal
Celebrity Name (Username): Christian Bale (BossNarwhal)
Your Username Color: yellow
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: yes
Do you have what it takes to win?: Definitely
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: I am kind guy but if someone has to go, the I'll get my hands dirty
Do you know how to screen shot?: I do
3031 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
Celebrity Name (Username): Ross Lynch (Logie56)
Your Username Color: Yellow
Do you have what it takes to win?: Absolutely
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: A. a nice, kind, social, compassionate player
Do you know how to screen shot?: Yes
3031 days 20 hours ago
willtatum
Application:

Celebrity Name (Username): Simon Cowell (willtatum)
Your Username Color: light green
Are you active around 8-9 pm set?: yes!
How active are you (1-10): 9!
Do you have what it takes to win?: yes! I am strategic, physical and social! I know how to work with anyone, and i'm not afraid to stir up drama either!
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: I can be a mix of both, depending on who I am playing with!
Do you know how to screen shot?: Of course!
3031 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Celebrity Name (Username): Shawn Mendes(ninjohn)
Your Username Color: Silver
Are you active around 8-9 pm est?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 8
Do you have what it takes to win?: Yes!
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: A XD
Do you know how to screen shot?: Yus!
3031 days 20 hours ago
lassidoggy
Celebrity Name (Username): Tamar Braxton (lassidoggy)
Do you have what it takes to win?: Of course
Would you consider yourself to be (A) a nice, kind, social, compassionate player or (B) a brutal, backstabbing, harsh, dramatic, confrontational player who doesn't get along well with others?: B. ;)
Do you know how to screen shot?: Yessir
3031 days 20 hours ago
Tommy123
Mackenzie ziegler  (Tommy123)
White
Yes
Of course
A
No but i can Google search it

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!