This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UZBEKISTAN APPLICATIONS

Topic » UZBEKISTAN APPLICATIONS

3257 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Name you want to go by in the game: Josh
Color level: Brown

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Villain because I bash most people in my confessionals and I play with my brain over my heart.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Plenty

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Can't do challenges before 6pm EST
3257 days 2 hours ago
TheAce
Marcus
TV star
2900+
Yes
villain cause I fucking start drama and it's fun to watch
yes a lot of them
yes I can whenever
3257 days 2 hours ago
phillyboy27
Name you want to go by in the game: Aaron
Color level: White

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes, I am a huge fan
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I am a nice person, but I will be ruthless if it means winning, so I suppose I'm a villain
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?  Yes, I played in maxcrosby's Survivor Cote DIvoire, which was unfortunately cancelled three episodes in (at least I can claim that I was totally going to win.)

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes.

Please just give me the chance to play in this game.  I know that my color level is low (I am relatively new to tengaged,) and no Survivor games have been accepting me since Survivor Cote DIvoire.  I am a huge Survivor fan, and I really think I have what it takes to win, or at least leave a lasting impression, so please consider me.
3256 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Mel
TV
Lots

Yes
I can be either or both - depends on what side you are on
Yes

Non live - definately - live - depends on the time (I live in Australia)
3256 days 18 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
Name you want to go by in the game: Brock
Color level: White working for yellow

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero because I do what's right
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Not on this account

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3256 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Name you want to go by in the game: Red
Color level: Red

Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Villain
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?  Yes

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Usually except on Saterday
3256 days 10 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name you want to go by in the game: Bailey
Color level: Orange

Have you watched Survivor before?: YES
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yes

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3256 days 10 hours ago
marekactor
Name you want to go by in the game: Marek F.
Color level: Dark Green

Have you watched Survivor before?: YAS!!!
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Both. Depends on the time of the game. At first I'm sweet and innocent, but once it starts getting down to the wire I play as a dirty bitch.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?
I actually won Jinxh's survivor. I placed fourth in Julians. I also have done big brother, but I never get far in that. XD

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Of course!
3256 days 9 hours ago
survivingreality
Nick
Light Green

yes
hero
yes
yes
3256 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
After a short break, my Survivor series is finally back with the twenty-first season, Survivor: Uzbekistan! If you want to be one of the 18 players competing for the title of Sole Survivor, please apply. Thank you :-)

The season premieres June 25.

----

Name you want to go by in the game: Qaz
Color level: yellow soon to be orange

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: villain
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Playing in my first one rn

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes
3256 days 8 hours ago
JoelW55
Name you want to go by in the game:Joel
Color level:Black

Have you watched Survivor before?:Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:Villian
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before?Yeah, quite a few now

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yeah
3256 days 7 hours ago
GingerPowder
Name you want to go by in the game: Chazz
Color level: Brown

Have you watched Survivor before?: Ye
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: ehhh probably Villain I'm just more of an asshole
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? yeah Obscurity, LiteCitrus, Suitman

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes dad
3256 days 7 hours ago
J0K3R
Name you want to go by in the game: Ty
Color level: Light green

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yessir
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Honestly I can play as both given the right circumstances but I'm usually always a hero.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yeah man a lot, they're all on my page
3256 days 6 hours ago
parkerstack7
Name you want to go by in the game: parker
Color level: yellow

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: hero
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? yes

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): yes
3256 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
Name you want to go by in the game: Matt
Color level: Blue(Purple like tomorrow, charity ending)

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yessss
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Ying yang, but would say Hero.
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Check profile
Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes.

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!