This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UZBEKISTAN APPLICATIONS

Topic » UZBEKISTAN APPLICATIONS

3255 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Name you want to go by in the game: Andy D
Color level: Yellow

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: a hero, of course
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? Yes

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes
3255 days 21 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Katherine
Black

Yes
Hero
Yes

Yes
3255 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Name you want to go by in the game: Brady
Color Level: Black

Have you watched Survivor before ?: Yes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or a villain?: No doubt I am a full time villain in almost everyone of my group games that I play I love being a villain.
Have you played any group games on Tengaged before? Yes I have played a ton and have gotten really far in a lot of them.

Will you be able to participate in both live and non live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): Yes

Please pick me I always wanted to play in your series and try to win it.
3255 days 16 hours ago
alanb1
Name you want to go by in the game: Alan
Color level: TV Star

Have you watched Survivor before?: YES ALWAYS
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Honestly it depends on the season but I usually tend to be a villain because I don't play with my heart which means I'm not afraid to back stab my best friend to make it farther in the game. 
Have you played any Group Games on Tengaged before? YEA I LOVE THEM!!

Will you be able to participate in both live and non-live challenges? (With live challenges taking place somewhere between 4pm and 7pm EST): YES FOR SURE

OH GOSH I APPLIED SO LATE BUT PLEASE PICK ME!
3255 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
APPS CLOSED!

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!