This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3335 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Welcome to the non-live finale of Ry's Survivor: Portugal. I read the votes early because I wanted to go ahead and post this (and Corinne promise to twerk for me), so the jury has more time to decide. Jurors may ask any questions they need to make their decision. Finalists can make opening statements, do tributes, whatever they think they need to do and answer questions they are asked to convince the jury to vote for them.
3335 days 21 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
(The board says FireDragon got voted off...)
3335 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Also, just in case we have a tie, I will allow Derrick to come an ask questions and stuff to be a backup juror if I need one
3335 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
OH MY BAD!
3335 days 21 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Opening Speech:

So I came into this game on the Fogo tribe. I single-handedly won the first two immunity challenges. I was on a role and I was not at all expecting a tribe switch after only two tribals, which left me on the Fogo tribe and I got so terribly scared because I was on a new tribe with new people and it was 9 to 7 which made me even more scared. So allied with my previous tribe mate Tyler, as well as Paul and Nick on my new tribe with Dan as another ally. Luckily I won the pre-merge immunity challenge which was just luck, I have lots of luck; so that took away paranoia. We all decided to vote of Nik because he was inactive plus it would make life a lot easier to vote off one of our two nicks. The one time I decide to go to dinner, none of my tribe decides to show up to the challenges sending us to tribal without any fight. So I told my alliance (Nick, Paul and Tyler) as well as my other alliance Dan to vote off Bates as he was annoying me and he wasn't part of the alliance and he wasn't the best at challenges, he sucked. We won the next immunity challenge but we lost the one after that. Since we started with only 7 members vs 9 members at the tribe switch we had to eliminate one of our alliance members. So, I originally voted for Paul and I wasn't allowed to switch my vote, but I truly wanted to keep Dan safe as he was my closest ally. But anyhow I knew Dan was gonna go home so I just had to stick with my other alliance. Dan went home, I lost my closest ally and I was on the outs of my alliance. But on the bright side we won the next immunity challenge and we all made the merge. We were at a tribe disadvantage with 4 to 6. So I thought we were all screwed. But Tyler managed to convince AlaskanFireDragon to flip to our side. I told me alliance to vote off Rylie cause she was the biggest threat on the other tribe from my experience with her in other games. She was amazing at the Physical aspect, Social aspect and Strategic aspect; which meant Rylie had to go. I thought the vote was gonna be 5 - 5. But it was like 6 - 2 - 1 - 1. I still have no idea who that sixth vote was and why the other tribe didn't vote together. Next tribal we all eliminated Sim cause he was the best social and strategic player left. The next immunity challenge I won it which gave me my second immunity win. Bobby has this like terrible grudge against me so Paul suggested eliminating Bobby which I was fine with cause of his grudge; also don't know who that sixth vote was. Crystal then got evacuated and I was pissed. Cause I wanted her in the finals cause I knew she wouldn't win and she was inactive. I also had like a final 3 deal with FireDragon, Tyler, Paul and Nick so I felt safe as fuck especially with my immunity. Andrew was on the outs of our alliance of five, so we all agreed to get rid of him. Except Nick, he tried to get me to vote FireDragon but I was like nah. After 2 consecutive immunity wins, I won my 3rd consecutive win. Which was amazing because my alliance of 5 was at the Final 5. I singlehandedly caused the blindside of Nick, who wanted FireDragon off again. Then came the final immunity challenge, I was fighting hard but after I guessed 13 numbers Paul had won the challenge. So I was scared cause I thought everyone would vote off me. But Tyler wanted our FireDragon so Paul and I agreed to that. Then we started thinking that Tyler was a big threat, he said he controlled me which he didn't. So I managed to somehow switch my vote to Tyler and that led to the Final blindside. So overall I played a fairly honest game, I won 4 immunity challenges tying the record, I always put myself in the majority and not as the biggest target and I caused a few blindsides. So everyone ask me questions, I've fought really hard for this.
3335 days 21 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
3335 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
ill post mine once i get home :)
3335 days 18 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Omg no questions???
3335 days 14 hours ago
nnewman3
Paul & Corinne why did you guys betrayed me final 5
Fire dragon- why do you want to win when you did no big moves & you did nothing for your tribe
3335 days 13 hours ago
Nicole16
I thought there would be more then one person positing a speech
I would love to read what the other members of the final 3 have to say before I ask my question
3335 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I'm loving the people not taking my game seriously :/
3335 days 7 hours ago
Duke
Me too
3335 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Paul & Corinne why did you guys betrayed me final 5
Because you voted for FireDragon at the final 6 tribal, you betrayed our alliance and it was the only right thing to do. Had you not voted for FireDragon, you most likely would be in the Final 3 right now.
3335 days 2 hours ago
Tylerseeg
My question to both of you, we had a deal to go to the final 3, but then you both voted me out, why is that?
3335 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Tyler -My question to both of you, we had a deal to go to the final 3, but then you both voted me out, why is that?

Tyler, I love you and all, but Paul and I had a discussion about how you were the best player left in this game. You controlled 75% of the votes and there was no doubt that you would have won had you made the finals. Alaskan has no chance at winning and I needed a better chance for me to win. You were defintley the player of the season, which caused your demise. I was always back and forth. I could have caused a tie and you would have won the tiebreaker or I could have voted you out; which the latter gave me a better chance to be sole survivor.
3335 days 1 hour ago
Duke
If you had relate your gameplay to a food item what would it be and why?

I'm basing my vote solely on the answer to this question

open group

Ry's Survivor: Season 5 *APPS OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!