This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3338 days 6 hours ago
Nicole16
Corinne my question is for you.

What did the other 2 people in the final 3 do in this game? Or was the entire game yours to lose from the start?

Did you win immunity so much because you felt you had to, since you were in danger? Or was it you are just that much better then everyone else?

Congrats fianl 3
3338 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Dan-If you had relate your gameplay to a food item what would it be and why?
I'm basing my vote solely on the answer to this question

Omg interesting question...ummm I think the food item that relates to my gameplay most is a steak. Steaks can be tough (like in immunity challenges) they can be spicy (like when I caused blindsides) they are big (like my personality) steaks have fat on them (I'm skinny but not its not like I have no fat XD) and steaks are honestly the best food ever to me (and I'm honest). So yeah. I would be a steak.
3338 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Corinne my question is for you.

What did the other 2 people in the final 3 do in this game? Or was the entire game yours to lose from the start? Well Alaskan did nothing, except flip to give us majority. And Paul didn't really do much. He and I decided together to blindside Tyler so I guess that was his biggest move. So yeah it was pretty much my game to lose.

Did you win immunity so much because you felt you had to, since you were in danger? Or was it you are just that much better then everyone else? I always like to have immunity to feel safe. I showed up to every single immunity challenge except for one. Well I guess I'm better at everyone than 4 immunities. So I needed/wanted it and I'm just amazing at challenges. Omg was that too cocky?

Congrats fianl 3
3338 days 3 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Corinne: " So I thought we were all screwed. But Tyler managed to convince AlaskanFireDragon to flip to our side. I told me alliance to vote off Rylie cause she was the biggest threat on the other tribe from my experience with her in other games. She was amazing at the Physical aspect, Social aspect and Strategic aspect; which meant Rylie had to go. I thought the vote was gonna be 5 - 5. But it was like 6 - 2 - 1 - 1. I still have no idea who that sixth vote was and why the other tribe didn't vote together"

What other experience? I do not believe I have ever played with you, nor shown you anything to suggest that I was a threat. How was I "amazing" at the physical, social, and strategic aspect? Seriously you used no example to back up your unsubstantiated claims.
3338 days 3 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
FireDragon:

Since we are bringing up past games here:

Why do you always vote me out? Like what reason did you have to switch to Corinne's side? And I know you could not have been happy when she voted out Sim. What were your thoughts when that happened?
3338 days 3 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Paul:

"So, I originally voted for Paul"

Why did you stay loyal to Corinne for so long when she already showed you would have been the first one gone from your alliance if it were up to her?
3338 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Corinne: " So I thought we were all screwed. But Tyler managed to convince AlaskanFireDragon to flip to our side. I told me alliance to vote off Rylie cause she was the biggest threat on the other tribe from my experience with her in other games. She was amazing at the Physical aspect, Social aspect and Strategic aspect; which meant Rylie had to go. I thought the vote was gonna be 5 - 5. But it was like 6 - 2 - 1 - 1. I still have no idea who that sixth vote was and why the other tribe didn't vote together"

What other experience? I do not believe I have ever played with you, nor shown you anything to suggest that I was a threat. How was I "amazing" at the physical, social, and strategic aspect? Seriously you used no example to back up your unsubstantiated claims.

In Winner and Prez's I know we didn't play together but I watched you play and your were amazing. I couldn't deal with you being amazing at the game during more of the merge. In that game you were amazing at all aspects soooo.
3338 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
(Rylie, I don't think PAUL knew I voted for him.)
3338 days 1 hour ago
Survivorgame1
Why did you stay loyal to Corinne for so long when she already showed you would have been the first one gone from your alliance if it were up to her?

-

NEVER knew she coted for me

open group

Ry's Survivor: Season 5 *APPS OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!