This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge #3

Topic » Immunity challenge #3

3788 days ago
DrWhynot
In This challenge you will be competing against your own tribe for individual immunity because both tribes are going to tribal!!!!

I am camping for the next couple of nights as it's Australia Day!

So this will start when I come back

Sorry for all of this guys hope you all keep playing as I promise it will get better
3787 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Omg you are an Aussie..... So am I. Happy Australia day.
3787 days 23 hours ago
Eleny
Yay for the aussies lmao
3787 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Go Aussies.......... ELENY I am with you now yayyy!
3787 days 19 hours ago
DrWhynot
Happy Australia Day :)
3787 days 14 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Awesome happy Aussie day ;)
3787 days 7 hours ago
travisd13
Will you plz send everyone an email when your back and when the challenge starts thanks
3787 days 3 hours ago
travisd13
Does the old Zapatera tribe get an Immunity idol clue for winning the last challenge?
3786 days 3 hours ago
me2013
but I have swapped tribes now... and it isn't fair if they get it and we don't Travis........
3786 days ago
travisd13
Me we were the old Zapatera
3786 days ago
DrWhynot
The winner of the dual will give the idol clue to someone
3785 days 22 hours ago
DrWhynot
Does 6pm est Monday work for every one?
10am Tuesday for Australians (Victoria)

The next challenge will start then and if no one wins the redemption dual before then, all 3 castaways will say at redemption till the next dual where we will have 5 castaways competing to get back into the game
3785 days 9 hours ago
goose89
I work at that time
3785 days 8 hours ago
travisd13
6pm works for me
3785 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I'm here for the challenge
3785 days 2 hours ago
DrWhynot
the challenge will begin shortly

i will ask everyone a question and you must inbox me the answer, when you answer the question correctly i will ask another question, there will be 3 in totalt

first 2 people from each tribe to answer all 3 questions move to the final round where  i will ask another 3 questions

open group

DR's Survivor S1: Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!