This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3781 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
I am home now.

Honestly it was really difficult to type from my phone. I should have planned better but my boyfriend's parents are visiting from out of state and dinner took a long time not to mention I had poor reception. I was very frustrated and it added to my frustration that only one person was here.

The other ceremonies I will be home for and will carry out as I envisioned/planned. It would be really nice if people could attend them. The only time I have asked for people to be together for any sort of ceremony is Wednesdays at 8pm for about 10-15 minutes. I didn't think it was asking much :( I want to make this fun! I want this to be a good game!

So I will be better organized with the ceremonies and manage my time more appropriately so I can host them the way they should be hosted.

If you have any questions, you may mail or skype me.

Thank you.
3781 days 19 hours ago
Mickj
Tbh Kara it wasn't you fault. You are doing such a nice thing by giving people a chance at gifts and the least they can do is show up for things you ask us to!
3781 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
anyone on tengaged can vote --

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6519/poll/vote-evict-12th-103306

poll will close sunday, january 12th around 8 pm est.
3781 days 9 hours ago
survivorfan007
Tysm for the Veto save, Rawr! :D
3780 days 18 hours ago
Kory
thanks Kara!  apologies for being late to the meeting!  i plan on attending most of them from now on!
3774 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
Hello!!

Ceremony begins in approximately 5 minutes :)
3774 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
if you are here, please say so!
3774 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
it is now 8 pm est. is anyone here?
3774 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
i see there's about 7 of you at 0 minutes right now lol....

hello? anyone care about this?
3774 days 20 hours ago
Kory
Here!!!
3774 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
hi kory :)
3774 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
i will wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else shows up (:
3774 days 20 hours ago
Kory
alrighty!  internet is lagging a bit so if i am slow to respond that is why!
3774 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
np, thanks for coming!
3774 days 20 hours ago
Kory
my pleasure!

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!