This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3787 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome tribes to your 6th Immunity Challenge. Tribes getting their first look at the new Tresor and Inattendu tribes...Timothy was voted out of Tresor, while DJ was voted out of Inattendu but his chest contained the Super Shell which lets him return to the game onto any tribe of his choice. DJ chose to return to Inattendu.

Before I get to the challenge...when Timothy left he found Brakes in his chest. This meant he could disadvantage any tribe of his choice for this Immunity Challenge! He chose Tresor as part of some sweet revenge I presume!

For today's challenge you are going to be playing Karma Hunters. Here is how it works...

1) Below is a list of numbers. Your job (as a tribe) is to find Tengaged Users who have the amount of karma closest to the amounts below

2) As always...there is a small twist...each member of the tribe may only mail Samhuss and I 3 entries for the below - whether that is the same as someone else on your tribe or not

3) Once you have submitted your 3 you CANNOT change them. When submitting can you please include a link to the User you have chosen and the Karma Amount you are submitting them for!

4) For the results if the entry you submitted was the same as the karma amount you will receive 0 points, however, for every 1 Karma your submission is from the actual amount you will receive 1 Point. In this game points are bad!

5) The 3 tribes with the least points will win Immunity and the tribe with the most points will head to Tribal Council.

6) Tresor...you have a disadvantage for this challenge. Your disadvantage is that you may only submit 2 ENTRIES per person on your tribe! Which with the numbers of members who have proven active is really going to hinder your tribe...

So that's the game! If you have any questions etiher mail Samhuss or I. Also mail your submissions to BOTH Samhuss and I!

Survivors Ready...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go!
3787 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
KARMA AMOUNTS

3787 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Remember each person on each tribe only is allowed to submit 3 different Tengaged users! Unless you are on Tresor where you only get 2
3787 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I do appologise but 2 tribes are going to Tribal Council tonight!
3787 days 21 hours ago
Joshua17
isnt it better to have less submissions?
3787 days 21 hours ago
Joshua17
MAIL MINE TO YOU
3787 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Sent in a list for Inconnu
3787 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
@Joshua17

If you are submitting you need to have 3 Submissions!
3787 days 19 hours ago
Billybo10000
I have mailed my three submissions to both Ryan and Samhuss.
3787 days 16 hours ago
acyuta
Sent mines! :)
3787 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
mailed mine!
3787 days 12 hours ago
levonini
sent
3787 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Due to the Immunity Challenge starting late the results will be 9pm (GMT)/4pm (EST)
3787 days 9 hours ago
Billybo10000
kk
3787 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results are now in...please note that Tresor you disadvantage has now changed to each of you automatically received 50 Karma penalty as the original disadvantage works out to be an advantage :P

Also the scores are based on the original rules!

Decouvrir - A Perfect 0 Points!
Tresor - 1,204 (1 Person Failed To Submit Entry)
Inconnu - 2,003 (2 People Failed To Submit Entries)
Inattendu - 1,016 (1 Person Failed To Submit Entry)

With that Decouvrir and Inattendu win Immunity! Inconnu and Tresor you are heading to Tribal tonight where 1 member from each tribe will be voted out of this game!
3786 days 22 hours ago
m7md26
GO DECOUVIR!! <3

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!