This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 (Espoir)

Topic » Tribal Council #17 (Espoir)

3768 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
Welcome Espoir  to your 2nd Tribal Council as a merged tribe. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Eddie - Are there clear targets in the tribe?

Ty - What is your vote going to be based on tonight?

Edu - Are you on the majority 6 or the minority 5 looking at last votes?

Victor - After last tribal council, there were 2 obvious alliances or groups, is the case the same this tribal?

Adam - after receiving 6 votes against you last time, how safe do you feel this time?

Ali - after receiving 6 votes against you last time, how safe do you feel this time?

Mo - How does it feel having Immunity this tribal and being able to cast an extra vote?

Acyuta - You were immune last round, how does it feel not having immunity this round?

Akshay - How important or a role the white and black bracelet will have?

Ethan - Ethan how does it feel having a black bracelet on and not being able to cast a vote?

Andrew - How safe are you feeling the last tribal council?

-Mo please note that you may cast 2 votes, they can be to the same person, or you can split them.
-Ethan please note that you are not eligible to cast a vote.

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I!
3768 days 6 hours ago
Samhuss
Acyuta please note that you have a self vote given from Ray!
3768 days 6 hours ago
m7md26
Well Sam for once in this game I feel a bit calm coming to tribal council! it feels good! i didnt expect either of them so nice and thanks to everyone that voted!
I have 2 friends that LOVE jewelry so i picked a diamond for each of them so just knowing that my first win was dedicated to two of my friends it really touches me :)
3768 days 6 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Adam - after receiving 6 votes against you last time, how safe do you feel this time?

Extremely nervous. I had no idea that people were gunning for me. Im sure Ali feels the same way.
3768 days 6 hours ago
CutieAmy
Ali - after receiving 6 votes against you last time, how safe do you feel this time?
HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT NANANANANANA
3768 days 6 hours ago
EddieDee
Eddie - Are there clear targets in the tribe?

I think last Tribal didn't show clear targets as much as it did clear sides. I feel like what happened in Survivor: South Pacific could happen here, where the first vote at merge was 6 vs. 6 and the only difference here is that no one flipped and the vote went to rocks. So the clear targets would be, in my opinion, anyone in the minority of 5.
3768 days 6 hours ago
levonini
u atre neva safe in dis game my main man g
3768 days ago
Argai
Victor - After last tribal council, there were 2 obvious alliances or groups, is the case the same this tribal?

Yes, I think, the case is totally the same.
3767 days 23 hours ago
galore
It's an extra vote!!!
which could like completely change the game!!!
so Yes It's like having a power to get someone out of the game
3767 days 19 hours ago
acyuta
Acyuta - You were immune last round, how does it feel not having immunity this round?

Well, it all depends on the luck and i lost both the Immunity challenge and Bracelet one as i couldnt spam much, as i was studying for my exams. I will try my best in the next challenge!
3767 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - Ethan how does it feel having a black bracelet on and not being able to cast a vote?

It's A LOT less stressful this time! *relaxes*
3767 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
It is now time for me to reveal the votes...
3767 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The first vote is for Acyuta...this is the vote Ray casted after he discovered the Ink in the Treasure Chest he chose
3767 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam (SV)

Acyuta - 1
Adam - 1
3767 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ali

Acyuta - 1
Adam - 1
Ali - 1
3767 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ali

Ali - 2
Acyuta - 1
Adam - 1

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!