This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3651 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Who's excited for Season 6?
3651 days 2 hours ago
Absol
I should've won an award.
3651 days 2 hours ago
Absol
I'm not excited at all.
3651 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
Rhys is so polarizing, and he scared the hell out of me near the end of this.
3651 days 2 hours ago
Robinhood99
not me
unless its coaches
3651 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Me not getting the goddess award #icallbullshit
3651 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
If it isn't all stars why am I here?
3651 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
I am in a R-78 Raptor helicopter traveling through the Middle East in search of the next location of Drago's Survivor. In this beautiful region contain some of the tallest sand dunes, the flattest plains, and mountains rise alone like our Survivors. Despite the beauty of the land, this region is also known for some of the most dangerous people in the world. Terrorists. As we travel through this desert to our location, let's have a moment of silence for our fallen Americans that lost their lives in any terrorist attack. We are in Oman. Known for it's virtually nothing, this country is a mystery to the modern world. Forced to work together to create a new society while battling the elements, and each other. They must learn to adapt, or they’ll be voted out of the tribe. In the end, only one will remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor. 16 days! 18 people! 1 Survivor!

Join us on May 13th at 7pm EST/6pm CST for Drago's Survivor Season 6: Survivor Oman!
3651 days 2 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ouch Oman
3651 days 2 hours ago
tonyiptony
Oh Oman
3651 days 2 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Wait you said fora  moment of silence yet right after you kept talking
3651 days 2 hours ago
Absol
What the hell, Drago?
That's racist.
3651 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
It's going to be great. Oman (hehe get it Ohman
3651 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
That's in THREE DAYS guys!
3651 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
whatever

i wrote it when i was tired and delirious

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!