This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 [Reisei]

Topic » Tribal Council #2 [Reisei]

3380 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and dip it in the flame and get fire. Because in this game, fire represents your life, once it is gone, so are you and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

QUESTIONS:

What does this Divide and Conquer twist add to the game?
Were you surprised at the result of the challenge? Did you think you would get beat so easily by the other tribe?
What do you base a vote on this early and with this division of the tribe?
What is more important this early? Social skills and adaptability or strategy?
Can alliances be solid with this twist?

Please only vote within your groups.

Alessandra W./Axoxo
Big Joe S./NewOrleansPelicans
Erik N./ItsOfficial
Bryce S./Copenhagen
Rita O./Oxygen

Cam O./preznewton44
Jake W./Warthhogs
Max C./maxcrosby2419
RJ G./Realchance
Yogi R./yr_2007

BRING BACK BATTLE COMPETITION: http://www.tengaged.com/microgames/WOF.swf

You must do the challenge and screenshot your score. If you cannot screenshot, you can take a picture on your phone and upload from your phone to imgur.

Once I read the votes, I will reveal the scores of only those two people. Higher score stays, the other person goes home.

All votes are due to me as soon as possible, but I'll maybe read them around 6:30pm EST/5:30pm CST tomorrow.

Send in confessionals and please include me in all strategy talks and skype chats (Skype is: Drago.Survivor00)

Good luck!
3380 days 1 hour ago
preznewton44
That competition link isn't working for me.
3380 days 1 hour ago
Oxygen
- It makes Tribal really interesting. Only a small amount of votes are needed to get someone out, instead of several people.

Were you surprised at the result of the challenge? Did you think you would get beat so easily by the other tribe?
- I figured that one person would dominate. Didn't know who's tribe that person would be on though.

- Probably skill.

- Both. :p

- They can go either way with the split.
3380 days 1 hour ago
preznewton44

Yes because I didn't expect Leo's lexicon to be that versatile and his fingers to be that quick.
3380 days 1 hour ago
Oxygen
preznewton44
That competition link isn't working for me.

Comp link is busted for me too.
3380 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
It could make or break somebody's game

I wasn't surprised, the other tribe has good players

On who doesn't show up to challenge

I feel like social skills

Yeah
3380 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
Lol cam
3380 days ago
ItsOfficial
A new twist for castaways to adapt to -
Surprised; yes. I'm sure we can win if we can keep the tribe strong -
Who is going to hurt the tribe moving forward -
I think all of those are important to play the game. But, at this early...I'd have to say social skills -
3380 days ago
Axoxo
I so sorry I miss the challenge I had to go to doctor for this head cold it so bad!! :((
3379 days 13 hours ago
yr_2007
it changes the game completely for some and doesnt for some others but all in all its an really different challenge to cope up with this divide and conquer hope we come on top of it !!

not really !! they had good players and we had too but it was all about whose internet was the fastest and they came on top of us !!

its really hard to say as of now as they have divided all active members into a single tribe so its really a hard tribal council

we definitely need to adapt ourselves as the game wants us to be and this is survivor and if you wanna survive then you gotta adapt to the twists of the game apart from the mental drain the game takes away from you and also the nature !!

yes they could be and also they may not be if you guysvote out some one and he survives the duel so it can go either way !!
3379 days 13 hours ago
Realchance

It adds a very unique way to play the game that is for sure...

It was speed.

Tonight I vote for Jake because he PM'd everyone in my tribal trying to get me out, hopefully the script is flipped
What is more important this early? Social skills and adaptability or strategy? Social

Yes they very well could be
3379 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the second group's votes...
3379 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3379 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
*no one stands*

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!