This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

3346 days 21 hours ago
yr_2007
i chose rock # 13
3346 days 21 hours ago
yr_2007
i guess all odd numbers will be on one tribe and all even numbers on the other tribe :-P
3346 days 12 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
3346 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
Today's challenge is called "Capture the Flag"

On my go, 1 member from each tribe will race out into the rocky outcrop looking for a flag.

*runs out onto rocky outcrop*

Then to look for a flag, you post *looks for flag behind boulder [1-16]

Each round the flag will be behind a different boulder.

I will post whether or not you found the flag, and then you must say *runs back to tribe mat*

HOWEVER. The other person can post *steals flag from opponent* and then *runs back to mat* to get the point for their team.

They need to steal it before you run back to your mat. But you can steal it back by saying *steals back flag from opponent*

So pretty much the first person that reaches their tribe mat with the flag will score the point for their tribe.

The first tribe to 5 points will win IMMUNITY and a clue to their Hidden Immunity Idol.

Losing tribe will go to Tribal Council and vote another person out of this game.
3346 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
CHECK IN FOR THE CHALLENGE
3346 days 9 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
here
3346 days 9 hours ago
yinzer149
Here
3346 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Hey
3346 days 9 hours ago
Realchance
here
3346 days 9 hours ago
preznewton44
Here
3346 days 9 hours ago
Oxygen
Here
3346 days 9 hours ago
yinzer149
what are the new tribes?
3346 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
You will find out soon enough.
3346 days 9 hours ago
preznewton44
So we are only allowed one guess once we get out there and if we get it wrong, we have to go back?
3346 days 9 hours ago
Hudspith
here but i wont be for long i have to be up in 4 hrs for work

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!