This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Kupambana)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Kupambana)

3801 days 5 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in, Kupambana.  Dip your torches in the fire.  Fire represents your life in the game, once it is gone, so are you.

Alright, now for questions.  I expect all of you to answer your questions, and send in a vote, as well as a confessional, like you agreed to do in the application.

Rohan- How do you feel about your tribe's loss?  Do you think it was partially your fault for not contributing?

Brady- Uhuru slammed you in the immunity challenge, do you think you will be able to come back from this?

Carter- Have alliances formed yet, or is this more of a wake-up call?

Goose- What is your criteria for this vote tonight?

Nick- Being one of the only three people to participate in the challenge, do you feel like that protects you from getting out?

Kat- You obviously were frustrated abut your tribe's lack of participation, is that what you will base your vote off of?

Nin- How big of an impact is the Independence twist having at this early stage?  Has anyone considered doing it?

Rabbaj- What strategy have you had so far in this game?

Votes are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow, the REWARD challenge will start shortly thereafter.

Remember to send in confessionals!  The more detail, the more you will be starred in the episodes!

NOTe: I accidentally deleted the first Immunity Challenge, although nothing of importance was lost, if you have questions about it, you can send me a message.
3801 days 5 hours ago
mason77
Umm I'm not on this tribe but, are their hidden immunity idols
3801 days 4 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Maybe, maybe not.
3801 days 4 hours ago
Rivoux
I don't really think that alliances have been formed yet. This is more of a wake-up call.
3801 days 4 hours ago
kavalle
yes i was very very frustrated that hardly anybody in the tribe participated, and definitely my vote will reflect that
3801 days 4 hours ago
mason77
For those who competed. You did well. Some of those questions were hard.
3801 days 4 hours ago
kavalle
yeah the questions were very hard :( and i spent alot of time figuring it out
3801 days 4 hours ago
mason77
I know!!!! I forgot which question did u do?
3801 days 4 hours ago
kavalle
rivoux you gonna be around to help in challenges?

i did question #1 mason
3801 days 4 hours ago
mason77
Oh nice.
3801 days 4 hours ago
mason77
Now I will let Kupambana do their tribal. GL, See you at the next challenge!
3801 days 4 hours ago
kavalle
before i lock in my vote, anybody who didn't even try to help, why shouldn't i vote you out?
3801 days 3 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Just as a note to you guys, I will ask your more questions once you answer those, until you ask me to stop.

Carter- If alliances haven't formed, then does that make you nervous that people might be targeting you?

Kat- How do you think the independence twist will affect this tribe?  Would you consider declaring independence, if your tribe doesn't step it up in challenges?
3801 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin- How big of an impact is the Independence twist having at this early stage?  Has anyone considered doing it?
I'm not exactly sure what the independence twist is lol but I'm not considering of doing it.
3801 days 3 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me via PM.

Nin- Have you heard of any alliances yet?
3801 days 3 hours ago
kavalle
the independence twist is a way to get out of a tribe that doesn't care, and tbh yes i have thought about it

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!