This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 3 Tribal Council

3605 days 4 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Come on in guys!

Tonight, Joey, who won immunity, has a very important decision to make, which will determine who wins the game.  Jacob, Rico, there are no questions for either of you, but here is the place to plead your case.

Joey, please send in your final vote by 4 PM EST.  If I get it in earlier, which is likely, then I'll read it then.
3605 days 4 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
(4 PM EST tomorrow)
3605 days 4 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
okay, I just need to hear Rico's plead , I already heard Jacob's .... can i say a few words later before i send my vote
3605 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Joey, I sent you my reasoning in my mail to you.  I understand if I go home, but Rico is overall a way bigger threat in the end than me.
3605 days 4 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
I've seen your reasoning :) I just want to see what Rico has to say before i make my decision
3605 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Also, why does it say that Eric is still in the game?
3605 days 4 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
If you could send you case to joey Jacob to me, it would be much appreciated, I"m sure th VL would like to see it.

Also, Jacob, Eric's secretly in the game, and whoever wins between you three will go up against him in a final jury vote.  He, of course, will get 12 bonus jury votes, to make things fair (nah but really, fixing it right now).
3605 days 4 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
lmao
3604 days 22 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Okay I have reached my decision
3604 days 22 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Nervous.
3604 days 22 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Daniel can I post some things I got to say?
3604 days 22 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Daniel's not here, but im sure u can.
3604 days 22 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
First I want to say that Jacob you have played the best game this season
3604 days 22 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
So before I send my vote I want to say a few words, from day 1 Jacob made an alliance of 6 people, Jacob since day 1 you have been completely incharge of the game. I knew that you would be a huge threat to me from day 1.
3604 days 21 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Wait, really? I certainly didnt think that :P
3604 days 21 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Thanks Joey :)  i completely understand.  This was a great game :)

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!